Reddaway | How Many Reddaway Barns Are Union?

Between oregon and washington there is: Portland, Salem, Eugene, Medford, some coastal oregon terminals and Seattle and Bellingham in washington.

why, who cares? we dont need anymore thats for sure

I have it on good information that there were some meetings in California this week and a high up Reddaway manager told the union officials that the problem with Reddaway right now has nothing to do with labor that the problem is that there are alot of managers that don't know what they are doing. Something many of us know but it is good to know that the higher ups know it as well.

i agree, but if the higher ups dont take care of it , they r just as ineffective as the middle management, right?

you mean the the 22 BESTWAY dogs that SOME were and SOME were not union ? Could it be that they could not make money ?or is there someother big plan by yrc to shut down the union shops because they make TOO MUCH MONEY for them !! Wake up !!

no those were not bestway doggs, they were DUGAN doggs that YRC made bestway aquire, bestway, remember the name, BESTWAY, why? because we made the most money out of all the UFS company combined, hence best-way, we were the best run, most profitable, most fun place to drive for, and we drove the BEST trucks too... so blab blab blab

Go back to whatever you are smoking, Bestway had THE WORST equipment I have EVER seen on the road ! Why do you think it cost Reddaway so much money to aquire bestway? because we spent MILLIONS on equipment maintanance of Bestway's OLD WORNOUT TRASH!! Thats why we just sold OVER 400 pieces of BESTWAY trash. And if those terminals WHERE Dugan's then they were NONUNION to startwith !! IF ANYTHING has been closed more than union terminals it's NONUNION ones!! Why would YRC want A bunch of NONUNION terminals in there operation ? They DON'T !! they are REAL happy with there big union carriers and your just in the way:biglaugh: