Reddaway | How Many Reddaway Barns Are Union?

Wait a minute ! He might be right! I was hooked to a real nice fiberglass wall EX Viking trailer that they sold to best way 20 years ago after they wore it out and it was REALLY nice for having 40 million miles on her !!:biglaugh:

look, we had the best trucks and the BEST barns too, because they moved all of the reddaway trash to our barns i.e.. the trucks, and the drivers

look, we had the best trucks and the BEST barns too, because they moved all of the reddaway trash to our barns i.e.. the trucks, and the drivers

we took united over and then trashway Because we are a stronger carrier ! we were making money until they put tj oconner in charge. and it all started to go down hill from there ! your company was unprofitable,your ceo is a joke and your a wantabe JOKE:hysterical:

Reddaway didn't take over Sh*t , You were told what to do by YRC. I wonder what Reddaway must have thought when YRC bought USF, did you think you guys were going to rule the roost ? Well obviously not , As for Bestway
we were a next day freight carrier Reddaway was not , a lot of Reddaway's freight was interlined to Bestway to get it delivered next day when needed , you know next day , there is no fu*k*ng around that's why we were blowing your doors off all night long. Now the company is suffering because Reddaway managers failure to take care of the next day freight lanes after the merger the bread and butter so to speak. Somehow Reddaway thought we don't need to worry about the freight Bestway had we will do just fine hauling wood chips and scrap anything.... I guess we are all seeing how that turned out. :knockout:

Your a FOOL do you think the only next day lanes reddaway has are in the old bestway area? wake up:biglaugh: WE have been doing next day same day two day ETC ETC for thirty plus years. IF bestway was such a money maker why is the company called REDDAWAY and NOT bestway? you people with the short time history kill me you dont know $#it About this company ! :hysterical:

yea M.R wait I dont remember ever hauling used tires and used auto parts out of medford and salt lake city.... and this clown in PORTland CDO,, says its better than running MT, yea i suppose, when are we getting those new bottom dump trailers..? dont OOIDA and the teamster cry about DONT HAUL CHEAP FREIGHT!!! but call up reddaway they do....

yea M.R wait I dont remember ever hauling used tires and used auto parts out of medford and salt lake city.... and this clown in PORTland CDO,, says its better than running MT, yea i suppose, when are we getting those new bottom dump trailers..? dont OOIDA and the teamster cry about DONT HAUL CHEAP FREIGHT!!! but call up reddaway they do....

You should talk to your ceo about cheap freight , he's the man in charge !! straight outta Bestway ! it's sad thet we WERE so profitable and then we got BESTWAY and the bottom droped out ! wonder why ?

Bestway has definitely taken us down, but a lot of this has to do with the economy. Its not all Bestway and YRC.

Hey USF523 why dont you stay home and the rest of us will have more freight to haul. Then we can stop hauling the cheap freight. To say we never hauled cheap freight is a giant crock of ::shit::. It used to be very common for Reddaway to haul firewood, wood chips, sawdust etc from the north west. STFU :chairshot: How long have you worked for Reddaway? About five minutes now?

Reddaway didn't take over Sh*t , You were told what to do by YRC. I wonder what Reddaway must have thought when YRC bought USF, did you think you guys were going to rule the roost ? Well obviously not , As for Bestway
we were a next day freight carrier Reddaway was not , a lot of Reddaway's freight was interlined to Bestway to get it delivered next day when needed , you know next day , there is no fu*k*ng around that's why we were blowing your doors off all night long. Now the company is suffering because Reddaway managers failure to take care of the next day freight lanes after the merger the bread and butter so to speak. Somehow Reddaway thought we don't need to worry about the freight Bestway had we will do just fine hauling wood chips and scrap anything.... I guess we are all seeing how that turned out. :knockout:

We didnt haul overnight freight in area's that BW operated in for one reason, we didn't infringe on your business but we did haul overnight freight. We were the only LTL carrier to haul over night to SLC out of the bay area. Reddaway took way better care of their customers than BW ever did. We were also managed much better, thats why our operating ratio had us as the #2 most profitable carrier in the US! Do you think YRC bought USF for BW? LMFAO

Also when you say Reddaway failed to take care of BW's next day lanes, dont forget Reddaway was being led by BW management!

We didnt haul overnight freight in area's that BW operated in for one reason, we didn't infringe on your business but we did haul overnight freight. We were the only LTL carrier to haul over night to SLC out of the bay area. Reddaway took way better care of their customers than BW ever did. We were also managed much better, thats why our operating ratio had us as the #2 most profitable carrier in the US! Do you think YRC bought USF for BW? LMFAO

Also when you say Reddaway failed to take care of BW's next day lanes, dont forget Reddaway was being led by BW management!
yea and bestway management is the only thing that will stop this ship from sinking,,,i remember back in the day, every Reddaway driver i ever saw always asked me how does bestway do it? then they say I want to drive for bestway because they r the best... we used to get $ 2,500 every christmas... but now i dont get ::shit:: cuz Im a reddaway hack:rockon:

Sorry for the third post.

We should have shut BW down from the beginning, like the original plan was going to do, with the exception of the terminals that were merged right off the bat. All BW employee's should have had to reapply. There are definitely some great guys at BW that work their asses off(you know who you are). There are also some of the laziest sacks of S*it I have ever seen that we now have to deal with. For the most part I have never seen Reddaway drivers do some of the ::shit:: I see now. This last winter in the Reno yard chains were just dropped all over the yard, and I saw a BW guy do it more than once. Also sets with non matching destinations are just left hooked all the time, and guys like me have to break them to pick trailers. Everytime I see this I call linehaul just to see who the lazy guy is who brought the set in, and guess everytime its a BW driver. Gears are just left in the middle of the yard and not put away. I counted three last night. BW came with a lot of baggage. I suspect the ones who are going to flame me for this post are the one's who do this kind of crap. For those that are just dropping sets, keep doing it, because I get an extra 1/2 hour to pull the set apart. I'll say it again BW also came with some really good hard working guys, but about 25% of the people are lazy as hell from what I have seen.

yea and bestway management is the only thing that will stop this ship from sinking,,,i remember back in the day every Reddaway driver i ever saw always asked me how does bestway do it? then they say I want to drive for bestway because they r the best... we used to get $ 2,500 every christmas... but now i dont get ::shit:: cuz Im a reddaway hack:rockon:

Yeah I bet every Reddaway driver you ever met wanted to work for failing, falling apart at the seems BestWay. Riiiiiiight :biglaugh:

This post shows exactly just how dumb you are, because if you did come from BW you received a nice raise when you came to reddaway that will more than cover the $2500.00 your company really couldn't afford to pay you!

USF523 did you ever get a hold of the contract to prove to us that we have to keep paying dues after we retire! I would guess not! LMFAOA - (the extra A at the end of LMFAOA stands for again I know your kinda slow)

Yeah I bet every Reddaway driver you ever met wanted to work for failing, falling apart at the seems BestWay. Riiiiiiight :biglaugh:

This post shows exactly just how dumb you are, because if you did come from BW you received a nice raise when you came to reddaway that will more than cover the $2500.00 your company really couldn't afford to pay you!

USF523 did you ever get a hold of the contract to prove to us that we have to keep paying dues after we retire! I would guess not! LMFAOA - (the extra A at the end of LMFAOA stands for again I know your kinda slow)
bestway got all the barns and all the reddaway drivers that came to fontana are a bunch of lames and jackballs, they were crying why do I got to go to LA or downey I want to go straight to my home barn on the return trip home,,, they cried about every via :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: big babys

This should not be a reddaway vs bestway forum they BOTH have lame asses like usf523:biglaugh: What i want to know is when did the teamsters start selling freight for usf ? IF the big shots want to haul it for free what are we going to do about it ? NOTHING. so dont make usf's sales the unions fault!!

Read it again , you cannot debate facts it is what it is.... your CEO T.J. is from Roadway put in charge of Bestway then Reddaway all part of YRC...also I reapplied and was hired by Reddaway then put above Reddaway driver's in senority. THANK YOU :grinning-smiley-021

bestway got all the barns and all the reddaway drivers that came to fontana are a bunch of lames and jackballs, they were crying why do I got to go to LA or downey I want to go straight to my home barn on the return trip home,,, they cried about every via :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: big babys

True True True O.G. Reddaway driver's lazy crying when it comes to the freight you'll F the company over and cry all the way home. If it wasn't for Bestway Reddaway would be operating out of Yellow terminals OR WAIT A MINUTE YOU WOULD BE UNEMPLOYED AND THE YELLOW DRIVERS WOULD BE SMILING. MORE FACTS FOR YOU TO PONDER.....As for the Reddaway terminal's that are union IN CA. you can thank Bestway driver's for that , they got balls and Reddaway driver's rode their coat tails.

POSTED BY COOLIOB "Also when you say Reddaway failed to take care of BW's next day lanes, dont forget Reddaway was being led by BW management!"[/QUOTE]

EXCUSE ME who was in charge of linehaul after the merger ?? Holyjoke...have you ever heard the saying "an employee is only as good as their management " well we got rid of that idiot now we just need to get rid of YOU.

Sorry for the third post.

We should have shut BW down from the beginning, like the original plan was going to do, with the exception of the terminals that were merged right off the bat. All BW employee's should have had to reapply. There are definitely some great guys at BW that work their asses off(you know who you are). There are also some of the laziest sacks of S*it I have ever seen that we now have to deal with. For the most part I have never seen Reddaway drivers do some of the ::shit:: I see now. This last winter in the Reno yard chains were just dropped all over the yard, and I saw a BW guy do it more than once. Also sets with non matching destinations are just left hooked all the time, and guys like me have to break them to pick trailers. Everytime I see this I call linehaul just to see who the lazy guy is who brought the set in, and guess everytime its a BW driver. Gears are just left in the middle of the yard and not put away. I counted three last night. BW came with a lot of baggage. I suspect the ones who are going to flame me for this post are the one's who do this kind of crap. For those that are just dropping sets, keep doing it, because I get an extra 1/2 hour to pull the set apart. I'll say it again BW also came with some really good hard working guys, but about 25% of the people are lazy as hell from what I have seen.

Everybody did have to reapply and we all got rehired and you moved down the list right,... RIGHT. In case you didn't know it Reddaway management knows you as driver # whatever ...your not anybody's boss so just do your work and quit your crying. What's up with all you guys thinking your everyone's boss?? By the way next time I'm through SAC I'll leave my set hooked in the middle of the yard blocking the hostling units just for you COME-ON !!