Yellow | How many tours earns vaction?

Try'n Hard

SITUATION CRITICAL..... but not serious
Credits
Just hit my my 20 year mark and earned an extra weeks vacation so my tour count has been reset as of 10-4. She told me I worked 258 days last year but forgot to ask about the requirements to earn 4 more weeks. 180 tours is popping in my head. Is that correct?

Just hit my my 20 year mark and earned an extra weeks vacation so my tour count has been reset as of 10-4. She told me I worked 258 days last year but forgot to ask about the requirements to earn 4 more weeks. 180 tours is popping in my head. Is that correct?
188 tours in southern conference

156 tours in Columbus to qualify for 60% tours rule
Southern (Nashville) is 187

Also you’ll get to use your 4th week when you get it & because of the vacation giveback, you’ll go back to 3 next year