Yellow | How much business will we lose?

Your pension is a UNION defined benefit pension, and NOT from Yellow. Unless, of course, you were any level management. If, as you say, you've been retired for 8 years. Then your Union monthly pension benefit was reduced, because of the actions of Yellow/YRCW. Specifically, by FAILURE to make FULL contributions to our pensions.
I have nothing against any Teamster, Longshoreman or IAM mechanic. Neither Zollars nor Staley consulted ANY union employees, before the acquisition and before recklessly running MULTIPLE good transportation companies into the ground.
Your correct, I did take a considerable cut for several reasons, basically health reasons that made me retire at the age of 57. Yet, I’m still not going to sit around griping about a company that I chose to work for. Yes my retirement was from the Teamsters Union, which I was allowed to belong to because I worked for a union company (YELLOW FREIGHT). Everyone has a personal choice to work for a Yellow associated business or not to. However, many would rather work there and gripe about it, that I don’t understand. There are literally millions of jobs out there if a person hates Yellow that bad.

Yes they have,they filed bankruptcy already once! And the only reason they didn’t again is there on government welfare! And there corporate raiders, a real estate company! Not a freight company! They would have shut the doors without the welfare check! Dysfunctional! And there going down! No one that ships usf! Is going to ship yellow! The bleeding of customers is on going! Ps the only freight company to need a welfare check!!
might want to use their instead of there

Your correct, I did take a considerable cut for several reasons, basically health reasons that made me retire at the age of 57. Yet, I’m still not going to sit around griping about a company that I chose to work for. Yes my retirement was from the Teamsters Union, which I was allowed to belong to because I worked for a union company (YELLOW FREIGHT). Everyone has a personal choice to work for a Yellow associated business or not to. However, many would rather work there and gripe about it, that I don’t understand. There are literally millions of jobs out there if a person hates Yellow that bad.
YELLOW IS TRASH. They need to buy other companies and the government to stay afloat .

Your pension is a UNION defined benefit pension, and NOT from Yellow. Unless, of course, you were any level management. If, as you say, you've been retired for 8 years. Then your Union monthly pension benefit was reduced, because of the actions of Yellow/YRCW. Specifically, by FAILURE to make FULL contributions to our pensions.
I have nothing against any Teamster, Longshoreman or IAM mechanic. Neither Zollars nor Staley consulted ANY union employees, before the acquisition and before recklessly running MULTIPLE good transportation companies into the ground.
There is no UNION defined benefit pension plan. Your contract simply states how much is to be contributed to a pension fund. A pension fund is an independent corporation that is not now nor has ever been owned or operated by the Teamsters.
Pension funds, not the union, determine how much your benefit will be based on the monthly contribution rate negotiated by your union and ratified by the rank-and-file members. Nowhere in your contract will you find a defined retirement benefit.
There is no failure of Yellow to make full contributions to the pension funds. Yellow is making the full contribution as required by the various labor agreements approved by the membership.
The Teamsters Union IS big business and will do whatever necessary to keep a steady flow of dues money from the YRC companies flowing into the IBT and local union treasuries. The union wrote off Yellow as a viable company a decade ago. Your union considers YRC employees "Dead Men/Women Walking".
Get out now. Yellow dies in 2024