How much do U drag,,,,,,,

Lazer

WWG1WGA
Credits
along with you as for tools, parts, etc? Thought this would a good place to ask this question, I can fully understand O/O having lots of supplies with them, curious on company drivers, union or not, what do you carry along?
I always carried along screwdrivers, vise grips, crescent wrenches, wire cutter/crimper, bungee straps.

I carry a flashlight, a couple knives, some band cutters, needle nose pliers, a muti-tool and a 3 lb sledgehammer along with some zip ties.

I used to carry a full toolbox with an airhose at my old job but now I have a shop that addresses issues immediately before I leave on my route.

I carry a flashlight, a couple knives, some band cutters, needle nose pliers, a muti-tool and a 3 lb sledgehammer along with some zip ties.

I used to carry a full toolbox with an airhose at my old job but now I have a shop that addresses issues immediately before I leave on my route.

Ah yes. I got one of those rechargable flashlights. So cool. No more surprise, dead battery. Very nice upgrade indeed. The one I got will even charge my phone if there is some crazy event that I need that.

4 pair of vice grips, but driver and bit set, electric and duct tape, big hammer, 2 adjustable wrenches, Napa Carlyle brand electrical pliers( strips, cuts, crimps, bends) rolls of extra wire, splices, pigtails, heat shrink tubing, oxy/mapp gas torch (frozen brakes) glad hand air hose, a handful of cage bolts (so I can pinch off the air lines if the pancakes bad) , ratchet straps, zip ties, electric test light, air hose compression fittings, various plugs to block off air lines, tire plugs.