How much do U drag,,,,,,,

4 pair of vice grips, but driver and bit set, electric and duct tape, big hammer, 2 adjustable wrenches, Napa Carlyle brand electrical pliers( strips, cuts, crimps, bends) rolls of extra wire, splices, pigtails, heat shrink tubing, oxy/mapp gas torch (frozen brakes) glad hand air hose, a handful of cage bolts (so I can pinch off the air lines if the pancakes bad) , ratchet straps, zip ties, electric test light, air hose compression fittings, various plugs to block off air lines, tire plugs.
I forgot, I carry a couple of hubcap gaskets and a bottle of hub oil, too.

4 pair of vice grips, but driver and bit set, electric and duct tape, big hammer, 2 adjustable wrenches, Napa Carlyle brand electrical pliers( strips, cuts, crimps, bends) rolls of extra wire, splices, pigtails, heat shrink tubing, oxy/mapp gas torch (frozen brakes) glad hand air hose, a handful of cage bolts (so I can pinch off the air lines if the pancakes bad) , ratchet straps, zip ties, electric test light, air hose compression fittings, various plugs to block off air lines, tire plugs.
Geez Bill nothing to eat?, with all that you're bound work up an appetite.

Geez Bill nothing to eat?, with all that you're bound work up an appetite.
Nah, just the emergency food, canned stew, gotta carry stuff that's lousy enough that I won't eat it unless it's needed, lol..

Oh, I forgot about my grease guns, I carry a little needle tip one for the roller bearings on my tarp wheels, and a pistol grip one for everything else.

it takes a little bit to keep a 30 wheeler going down the road.....

No impact wrench?
5 ton Jack?

Air line fittings ,especially the compression sleeves because I was in a jam and spent an hour reshaping the old sleeve and don't dump out the old coffee in your thermos until you get home ,if you break down you mite wish you still had it

Explain how cage bolts go