How much will your withdraw penalty be?

Credits
When CSPF gets taken over by PBGC active employers will still be on the hook. They will have to fund the fund for a period of twenty year. Whether a lump sum like UPS or a monthly payment. I'm assuming YRC's withdraw liability will be similar to ABF's probably putting them out of business. I think it's time Bob, Mike and Sherm at NUCPP tell active CSPF employees how a post PBGC takeover affects them. It is ironic that retirees who take responsibility for all the gains for current teamsters. Will destroy the UNION when CSPF goes under. So much for calling NUCPP FIGHTERS good TEAMSTERS.

When CSPF gets taken over by PBGC active employers will still be on the hook. They will have to fund the fund for a period of twenty year. Whether a lump sum like UPS or a monthly payment. I'm assuming YRC's withdraw liability will be similar to ABF's probably putting them out of business. I think it's time Bob, Mike and Sherm at NUCPP tell active CSPF employees how a post PBGC takeover affects them. It is ironic that retirees who take responsibility for all the gains for current teamsters. Will destroy the UNION when CSPF goes under. So much for calling NUCPP FIGHTERS good TEAMSTERS.
Where are you getting your information from?

U.S. statute, Treasury/IRS/PBGC web site, Actuary, Pension law web sites, MPRA applications which are real eye openers. Perhaps you should be asking AARP, PRC, NUCPP/Bob/Mike/Sherm, Teamsters United/Fred Z where they get there information. They all have a political agenda. How could I forget TDU!!!!!