FedEx Freight | How to access handbook from home

Truth is, in the past, I could never get past that page. Existing passwords wouldn't work. I gave up and chose to access at work, on the clock.

Also, it's reasonable to have "leadership" print policy on any topic of concern. Meal, absence, vacation, funeral, seniority, etc. They have to do it.

What do they want for user identification and password? I scanned the QR code ad and it takes you to the sign in page. Can anyone help with this?
Truth is, in the past, I could never get past that page. Existing passwords wouldn't work. I gave up and chose to access at work, on the clock.

Also, it's reasonable to have "leadership" print policy on any topic of concern. Meal, absence, vacation, funeral, seniority, etc. They have to do it.
Just wanted the home convenience. I'll just keep browsing at work.

What do they want for user identification and password? I scanned the QR code ad and it takes you to the sign in page. Can anyone help with this?

Just wanted the home convenience. I'll just keep browsing at work.
Same here, on both counts.

I did notice, on the list posted, not every topic is accessible... Not that it matters.

Oh, it this back on topic? Great.

I don’t know why they make it so hard to access this info. There is a large disconnect between what people think a policy is and what it actually is. A lot of that is because FedEx Freight makes it a process to access the handbook. Trying to find out what the exact vacation policy is, or what to do if you get called for jury duty shouldn’t require entering a password or asking an office drone to print it for you.

What do they want for user identification and password? I scanned the QR code and and it takes you to the sign in page. Can anyone help with this?
As of a few years ago the user ID was your employee number and the initial password was your birth month + date + last 4 of your SSN (MMDDSSSS).

Website for FedEx Freight employees. erc.enwin.com
This will get you access to all policies and procedures including salary, part time, city driver and linehaul. This will also have information for ADP and direct deposit.

Last edited:
What do they want for user identification and password? I scanned the QR code and and it takes you to the sign in page. Can anyone help with this?
I tried it too. I clicked on "forgot password", and did what was obvious. I get a message "By Secret Question Pasword Recovery is not supported." I am pretty sure this wesite is no longer used by Fedex. I updated our personal passwords earlier this year, double checking each one on each website. I seem to remember that the "enwisen" site was a bust, and I didn't add it to my updated list.

I tried it too. I clicked on "forgot password", and did what was obvious. I get a message "By Secret Question Pasword Recovery is not supported." I am pretty sure this wesite is no longer used by Fedex. I updated our personal passwords earlier this year, double checking each one on each website. I seem to remember that the "enwisen" site was a bust, and I didn't add it to my updated list.

I use it all the time and it works fine.

Screenshot_20230305_051009c741edff1026bf85.jpeg

Read post #26 and #27. I was on there yesterday from my phone so yes it does work. The platform was updated in 2021. Hope that helps good luck.