FedEx Freight | How to access handbook from home

Road_Warrior1

JUST TRUCK IT
Credits
I know I’ve seen it plenty of times on other threads but can’t seem to find it right now.

Can anyone explain and give out the website on how to access the online handbook to view policies

@Streaker69 I know that you’re the man for this :17142:

I thought that wasn't accessible from home .
That's okay I threw a few of mine straight in
the trash . If and when they want to get rid of
you , well if there's a will there's a way...
A while back I overheard the RDA and a Mgr talking about who was and wasn't doing pretrips based on yard video.

Don’t need video for that. Just look at who’s out the gate in 8 minutes.
Yeah that’s right. As far as I know I am the only person responsible for covering my backside. In a fatality accident every piece of equipment you touched in the previous 30 days is tracked down and inspected by an investigator. And you don’t have to believe me but if you are on camera NOT doing a proper pre and post trip inspection you have trouble.

20230112_094858.md.jpeg

I'm pretty sure whoever pulled this trailer yesterday didn't do a post trip. So I had to strip the trailer and load it on a different one. Then the truck I drove today had a blown fuse for the marker lights.

I can't complain, these issues put me behind and got me some overtime. Thanks lazy drivers!

Do you also have the map with the origional (American frt) states serviced ?
My memory sux, but I remember TX, ARK, LA, OK, MISS, TN ...... was MO and ALA in there as well ?

I remember the episode of “The Simpsons” when Homer wanted to get “Dimoxonil” to grow hair on his head. If I remember correctly, it was the second episode of season 2, with an original air date of October 18th, 1990 on the Fox network. Anyway, Homer didn’t have enough money to pay for it and insurance wouldn’t cover it because it wasn’t medically necessary. He ended up committing insurance fraud by lying about its use, claiming it was to keep his brain from freezing. He got the Dimoxinil, used it, got a full head of hair and got promoted at his job.

Anyway, sometimes the markets dictate that the cost of goods outweighs the amount that can be made and then adjustments must be made. Sometimes my dog likes to walk on the sidewalk and then on the grass. I never know with him, but I do know that the taste of rhubarb doesn’t make anything spicier, including milk.