ABF | How to handle work.

Lefty.

TB Lurker
Credits
How do you handle day to day life at abf just go to work? To me people lie to your face, always backstabbing, office worker's just out for themselves what ever makes them look good. Alot of kiss asses at this type of work. Maybe this is the end of road for most here worker's won't leave so try to weasel best for themselves. A lot of lowlife's here. It's a tough crowd.

How do you handle day to day life at abf just go to work? To me people lie to your face, always backstabbing, office worker's just out for themselves what ever makes them look good. Alot of kiss asses at this type of work. Maybe this is the end of road for most here worker's won't leave so try to weasel best for themselves. A lot of lowlife's here. It's a tough crowd.
When you get paid by the hour you shouldn't have to worry about any of that. Just go in, do what they say, however long it takes, and go home relaxed. :1036316054:

How do you handle day to day life at abf just go to work? To me people lie to your face, always backstabbing, office worker's just out for themselves what ever makes them look good. Alot of kiss asses at this type of work. Maybe this is the end of road for most here worker's won't leave so try to weasel best for themselves. A lot of lowlife's here. It's a toug
Management encourages this type of behavior, This is why Contracts are so crappy. Infighting between Employees means no banding together to fight for a fair contract

Don't let all the non sense get too you. Punch in and punch out. Collect paycheck
Be blessed brother

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other. Galatians 5:22-26

Just do your job best you can!! Smile and nod at whatever management says, and just ignore 95%. Call everyone else ********, that way you don't single anyone out. Go home hug the dog and kick the wife and call it a good day. Remember they are all good days, just some are f---ning better than the rest!!!

I handle it like I'm a contractor myself. My duty is not to the Company. It is to my family.

I agreed to work here because of the parameters set forth in the contract between the Teamsters and the Company.

We are not ABF employees, per say, we are Teamsters that work at ABF. We help them push their freight according to their standards.

Get to know the contract and man up when it's violated. But if you were a contractor on a job site and the superintendent did not provide the agreed upon items would you over exert yourself for his benefit? Or would you protect your body and mind and not stress about it?

Its like that at most trucking companies. If something happens you can bet if possible its going to be blamed on you especially from office personell. I didnt tell you that you misunderstood me. Why didnt you do this on your day off you know you have too certify them logs everyday even when you are on vacation. Not all drivers but some throw you under the bus because they think it will help them out get points. I just try my best and do my own thing and let the chips fall where they fall. Im a loner in general and just look at it as life. There is no normal life just life.