I work for a software company. We are looking at a solution for carriers with long haul / linehaul drivers to provide support to drivers. Our focus is not on the routine problems of driving - traffic, equipment maintenance, ELD stuff, etc. We are looking to address problems created by COVID19 for drivers especially when drivers need help and aren't at home.
- What problems are you experiencing as a result of COVID19?
- How could your company or your fellow drivers help you?
- What are you doing if you are far from home and need to quarantine?
- Are you finding the supplies you need like mask, gloves, anti-bacterial soap?
- Are any of your procedures changing due to COVID19?
- Are you avoiding contact with shippers and consignees? How?
- Is there something that could be done with the BOL or POD to reduce your contact with others?
- Are you finding problems getting meals, and if so, what are the problems?
- Are you finding problems finding place to park, and if so, what are the problems?
- Are you finding problems finding showers, and if so, what are the problems?
- Do you have any ideas on how a software tool (app, web site, chat, sms) could allow your carrier or other drivers at your company to help you?