How Will You Vote?

• Yes

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • No

Votes: 82 70.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 5115

ABF employees only please. This is a non public poll, nobody can see how you vote. I am curious to see if our numbers are reflected in the IBT's tally.

Thank You.

I won't vote but for what it's worth if I were an ABF employee it would be a big hell no...Just voted NO on our UPS Freight contract. I'm amazed the union agreed to either of these pieces of garbage.

I expected a lot of resistance but It looks much worse than I thought it would.

Don't know. Its a game time decision. One day I'm a "no" the next day it's a "yes".
At least you've moved onto the fence instead of firmly on the other side of it. This is a bad deal for many reasons. I'd even call a few of those provisions ludicrous. A passing tally would say mountains about our work force and where our country is headed.

Ho,Ho!...NO!....I will be taking my phone camera and videoing my "NO" vote....our terminal was almost 100% NO on the beg-back,...I expect we will be the same on this .......I gag when I say this....."Tentative Agreement".. In 15 minutes, I'll dial up the Conference call just to listen to Mr. Sweeton wheedle and beg us again......I just saw the ABF "Team Report"......the biggest piece of subtle propaganda I've ever seen. They're desperate.....badly so. They.....ABF and the IBT .....really, really want this ,....and they're pulling out all the stops. My Future,...Our Future,....I'm not in a hurry Mr. Sweeton, Mr. Slagle,......don't try to stampede me into making a rash decision. I think it stinks, and should go back to the table.

Ho,Ho!...NO!....I will be taking my phone camera and videoing my "NO" vote....our terminal was almost 100% NO on the beg-back,...I expect we will be the same on this .......I gag when I say this....."Tentative Agreement".. In 15 minutes, I'll dial up the Conference call just to listen to Mr. Sweeton wheedle and beg us again......I just saw the ABF "Team Report"......the biggest piece of subtle propaganda I've ever seen. They're desperate.....badly so. They.....ABF and the IBT .....really, really want this ,....and they're pulling out all the stops. My Future,...Our Future,....I'm not in a hurry Mr. Sweeton, Mr. Slagle,......don't try to stampede me into making a rash decision. I think it stinks, and should go back to the table.
I have to go vacuum my pool so I can't listen in but I look forward to your report, if you please.

At least you've moved onto the fence instead of firmly on the other side of it. This is a bad deal for many reasons. I'd even call a few of those provisions ludicrous. A passing tally would say mountains about our work force and where our country is headed.

I'm sorry, did I ever say I was a yes vote? I seem to remember saying over and over again I was waiting to see the proposal before I decided I how would vote.

Might it also say something about the market changing?

I'm sorry, did I ever say I was a yes vote? I seem to remember saying over and over again I was waiting to see the proposal before I decided I how would vote.
No, I don't recall you ever coming out and saying you are a 'yes vote' but your comments define you as such.

No, I don't recall you ever coming out and saying you are a 'yes vote' but your comments define you as such.

They do uh? So saying I'm going to have an open mind and not corner myself to one answer defines me as a yes vote?

Ready to pull your foot from your mouth?

Well, I admit I read the contract proposal Wrong. I thought the pension was going to be left alone and I thought my 3rd week vacation I was suppose to get in Aug was safe too. I was wrong.
This is a no vote for me. I would have been ok if it were just a 7% pay cut.
The pay cut alone would have saved ABF 20 or 30 million. That should have been enough.
And possibly camera's in the truck? Big no no!

I've changed my mind. I'm going to vote NO
They spent a lot of money on stuff so they could show a big loss.
Can't believe them after all.
I eat the words of my previous posts
I'm a big man for admitting it.
I stand corrected.
I vote no.

I've changed my mind. I'm going to vote NO
They spent a lot of money on stuff so they could show a big loss.
Can't believe them after all.
I eat the words of my previous posts
I'm a big man for admitting it.
I stand corrected.
I vote no.
Welcome aboard. I would rather hear more of this than going the other way.

I am voting NO !!!
Team Slagle an McReynolds makes it easy !!!
A lot of older hands (25+ years) at my barn-004 are going to support this..they just want a CONTRACT... Most of these guys are already 62 or within a year from turning 62...So they will be able to draw Teamster retirement and SS...They don't remember that somebody before them (on older contracts), helped them get to this point... HELL, I just have 20 years in & just got my 5th week, now TEAM SLAGLE wants it back !! NO, NO NO !!!

I am voting NO !!!
Team Slagle an McReynolds makes it easy !!!
A lot of older hands (25+ years) at my barn-004 are going to support this..they just want a CONTRACT... Most of these guys are already 62 or within a year from turning 62...So they will be able to draw Teamster retirement and SS...They don't remember that somebody before them (on older contracts), helped them get to this point... HELL, I just have 20 years in & just got my 5th week, now TEAM SLAGLE wants it back !! NO, NO NO !!!

Did you believe CF was going to close its doors?