• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date

How Will You Vote?

• Yes

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • No

Votes: 82 70.7%

• Total voters
Between ABFer, Canaryinthemine, papa john, GO40 Muller, Docker, fat Albert, hostler, Mickey, yardmaster, and all the rest I left out. You are the greatest, in entertainment. Ya all know my position & I respect yours, whether I agree or not. I want to give everyone of you & some I left out a very BIG thank you. Because of your post's you have no idea how much money you have saved the von family in movie fees & paperback books. Besides, the movie houses really get pissed at me when I bring in my own popcorn & cooler. I keep asking for 7% across the board cut back & they look at me like I lost my mind. Of course of all the things I have lost, I do miss my mind the most. von

Brother Von,.........can we .........ummmmm.....charge you for the "entertainment?..I promise I'll give you a 7% discount if you'll let me put a camera on your computer........

Brother Von,.........can we .........ummmmm.....charge you for the "entertainment?..I promise I'll give you a 7% discount if you'll let me put a camera on your computer........

Son of a biscuit eater. I guess what goes around comes around. I hear by withdraw my 7% Agency fee request.

If you knew what he looked like you would give him 14% to stay out from in front of the camera!

Hey, just because I suffer from fat, ugly, & without doesn't mean you have to tell them. Ops, I think I just did. 14% you say? Ok. 1 lap around the barn in the parking lot for 14% of next weeks gross. Of course with your insult I mean comment I demand a 61 door head start. Now tell them how many doors we have, Albert. von

Is it 70 doors at 319? If it let's use that terminal since it is smaller than 050. But any way I can't give you a to big of a head start or you might make me look real bad.

Uh-Oh....sounds like an InterFraternal Foot Race........We demand video and betting rights!....What's your handicap, Brother Von?......I mean your Race handicap ,......don't need to know anything personal....

Uh-Oh....sounds like an InterFraternal Foot Race........We demand video and betting rights!....What's your handicap, Brother Von?......I mean your Race handicap ,......don't need to know anything personal....

6-1 / 223lb. I start the training right after the race starts. 1 lap should put me in great shape for the consolation race. We should start an annual fund raiser & call it the 'save our paycheck race'. We could get the International to sponsor us. Imagine free beer & brats. With that prospect @ the finish line, it gives a whole new meaning to ‘getting the lead out'. First, we should have the IBT put some money in our snack funds escrow account. That way we know our reward really is @ the finish line. von

I hate to tell you this but if you vote yes on this contract ABF will start deducting 7% of your pay right away and then they will be looking for another 7% from 4/1 till ratified because you were paid too much and they want their money back.

I hate to tell you this but if you vote yes on this contract ABF will start deducting 7% of your pay right away and then they will be looking for another 7% from 4/1 till ratified because you were paid too much and they want their money back.

Hate to tell you this but them taking it back from 4/1 is illegal in most if not all states.

Wrong,it was mutually agreed upon by both sides to extend the contract.
Nothing in the TA mentioned about paying back overpayment to ABF.

6-1 / 223lb. I start the training right after the race starts. 1 lap should put me in great shape for the consolation race. We should start an annual fund raiser & call it the 'save our paycheck race'. We could get the International to sponsor us. Imagine free beer & brats. With that prospect @ the finish line, it gives a whole new meaning to ‘getting the lead out'. First, we should have the IBT put some money in our snack funds escrow account. That way we know our reward really is @ the finish line. von
Great Idea! Enter me in the first heat! I'll need a 30 door head start handicap, too. I've got one leg 6 inches shorter than the other.......or at least, it looks that way when I run. Don't forget the complimentary oxygen!

Wrong,it was mutually agreed upon by both sides to extend the contract.
Nothing in the TA mentioned about paying back overpayment to ABF.

Well, you're correct, Stoney,....but I think Brother Kilroy965 was being sarcastic. When the contract is finally ratified, though,...it does revert back to the April 1st date every year.

Great Idea! Enter me in the first heat! I'll need a 30 door head start handicap, too. I've got one leg 6 inches shorter than the other.......or at least, it looks that way when I run. Don't forget the complimentary oxygen!

Funny you mention oxygen. Years ago I worked in Copper Mountain, CO and would referee Hockey games @ the Vail rink 20 miles west on I-70. A lot of doctors & ski patrol people played at the rink, right next door to the Hospital. Having a bunch of doctors (most were orthopedic guys) really helped out with everyone’s breathing problems. You see the elevation of Vail Village is about 8120. As an official we could not take shifts like the players, we were on the ice for the entire game. But god bless the Ortho Guys & the Director of the Hospital who also played. You have never seen so many portable o-2 bottles in a hockey rink. Believe me the place was littered with them. Talk about Doctors making house calls, but it worked. I don’t think anyone could finish a period without grabbing the mask. Some of the ski patrol who played were in better shape than anyone on the ice, but they would still reach for the mask. Now days I would make it through the National Anthem then go sit on the bench.

i believe my screen name says it all---- i should of said ALWAYSNO2ABF

how can anyone vote yes on a contract where NOT ONE ITEM was in our favor ... and i love how people say that they will vote yes because they need a job---- im sorry but i read through the contract did i miss the article that states a yes vote is a GUARANTEED job for 5 years??? this is not my first go around in this industry and the same goes for alot of us i worked for 2 previous carriers that we gave concessions too and where am i today??? the same place everyone else is that gave concessions to previous carriers---- they are going to do what they are going to do even if they get concessions so its not going to be on my dime thats for sure PEOPLE WAKE UP YOU CANT AFFORD TO VOTE YES TO THIS GARBAGE