• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date

How Will You Vote?

• Yes

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • No

Votes: 82 70.7%

• Total voters
Breath, in now out... That's better..... Just remember rehab is one phone call away.....

So I just want to be clear. You do approve of the "no voters" insulting, long as it classy?

Ok is it classy if someone said such a thing to your wife? Or does your wife do her best work on her knees?

So I just want to be clear. You do approve of the "no voters" insulting, long as it classy?

Ok is it classy if someone said such a thing to your wife? Or does your wife do her best work on her knees?
Yes, just as your boyfriend does... Child....I'm done your just a loud mouth drone who does whatever the union tells you to..... Sad, sad boy....

Yes, just as your boyfriend does... Child....I'm done your just a loud mouth drone who does whatever the union tells you to..... Sad, sad boy....

Amazing, you just won't address the point. The best you could come up with was "well they're classy about it". Hello! They shouldn't be doing it at all you worthless joker.

Typical, you're too stupid to see my point. Figures. You're a guy (I think) that approves of violating a Teamsters privacy, you're a guy ( again that's debatable ), that approves of belittling a Teamster because of how he votes. And you're a guy ( I doubt ), that whines and cries like a little girl that the Mods hasn't banned a member simply becsuse he gave an opinion you don't like.

Now am I mad and showing emotion? Damn right! I'm watching so called Teamsters belittle and insualt their Brothers because they choose to vote "yes".

Now you want to laugh that off? Why? Because you don't want to address what kind of scum bag piece of **** you are.

So? An ******* is an ******* regardless of post count.

Meltdown? Hardly. Fedup with hypocrisy from pukes like you? Absolutely.

You jokers can never answer my simply question. Why is it ok for you to insult and belittle a Teamster on how they vote, but when I turn the tables, then all of sudden you jump on your high horse.

Oh shut up. And answer my simple question. I don't see you getting on the jackballs that insult the "yes" voters? Why?

Lol oh I see. Calling a "yes" voter a "company brownnoser" is classy?

Telling "yes" voter to get back on their knees, under the CEO's desk is classy?

Thank You for proving my claim of hypocrisy.

My goodness. How brain dead stupid can you be?

You get in your high horse with me calling a bunch jackballs jackballs, then you go on admit its ok for those jackballs to insult because in your opinion they do with class.

Are you so freaking stupid to not get my point that I'm upset over WHY and not HOW they are insulating?

And classy? Tell a fellow Teamster brother to back on his knees for management is classy?

Yup, another hypocritical jackball that can't answer or address my simple point. The best you can do is make a stupid joke.

Yup, another hypocritical jackball that can't answer or address my simple point. The best you can do is make a stupid joke.

Whats wrong? Don't want to admit that I have a valid point? Do you really lack that much intellectual honesty?

You dup****s are exactly why I was agaibst "card check". If this how you jokers treat a Teamster not voting your way, I can see how you pukes would treat a person not wanting to join a union.

Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

drama queen
noun
Informal. a person who often has exaggerated or overly emotional reactions to events or situations: You're such a drama queen! You always have to have all the attention.

World English Dictionary
drama queen

— n
informal a person who tends to react to every situation in an overdramatic or exaggerated manner

Drama queen | Define Drama queen at Dictionary.com

Princess You really need to read what you post, You are losing it, TAKE YOUR MEDICATION, AND CALL THE DOCTOR.....

I don't think any of us would convict one just because of the way they vote. I don't care personally how someone votes, It is their choice.

Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

drama queen
noun
Informal. a person who often has exaggerated or overly emotional reactions to events or situations: You're such a drama queen! You always have to have all the attention.

World English Dictionary
drama queen

— n
informal a person who tends to react to every situation in an overdramatic or exaggerated manner

Drama queen | Define Drama queen at Dictionary.com

Princess You really need to read what you post, You are losing it, TAKE YOUR MEDICATION, AND CALL THE DOCTOR.....

I don't think any of us would convict one just because of the way they vote. I don't care personally how someone votes, It is their choice.

I know, I'm soooo sorry, apparently I need to be "classy" with my Iinsults.

How don't lie, you do care how other's vote.

And as far as your little definition. Weren't you the crybaby saying these concessions would be taking food from your families mouth? So by your own definition, you're the DQ.

Please explain how calling an ******* an ******* because of how they treated another Teamster Brother being a DQ?

Oh! Its about showing emotion. That makes me DQ. I guess none of the "no voters" ever show emotion, including you?

And as far as your little definition. Weren't you the crybaby saying these concessions would be taking food from your families mouth? So by your own definition, you're the DQ.

Please explain how calling an ******* an ******* because of how they treated another Teamster Brother being a DQ?

Oh! Its about showing emotion. That makes me DQ. I guess none of the "no voters" ever show emotion, including you?

First of all I don't even know why insults or name calling is needed.

I don't care how someone votes, its their personal choice. but when you do it with fear I call it as I see it. I still will not get personal with them about it, and call them names..

The defination of DRAMA Queen still describes your actions best.

Do yourself a favor and read your rants, then see how many times you insult, call other members names. You really should try to control your hate and temper...

First of all I don't even know why insults or name calling is needed.

LOL! How many times have you called me names? I seem to remember "scumbag" coming from you.

I don't care how someone votes, its their personal choice. but when you do it with fear I call it as I see it. I still will not get personal with them about it, and call them names..

Exactly my point. Belittling another Teamster based on their vote.

The defination of DRAMA Queen still describes your actions best.

Still haven't explained how. You on the other hand complaining these concessions are going to take food from your families mouths. Talk about total DRAMA QUEEN. 7% is going to starve your family? Really?

Do yourself a favor and read your rants, then see how many times you insult, call other members names. You really should try to control your hate and temper...

You major league dumbass. I never denied my insults. I have zero problem calling worthless pukes like you out when they belittle another Teamster based on their votes. Can you tell the difference, or are you that much of a dumbass?

coo coo bird, you better use a sick day your in no shape to drive....

coo coo bird, you better use a sick day your in no shape to drive....

Still too much of a chicken**** to address my points?

Oops, sorry I need to be classy. Ok here's my classy, Is your wife the man of the family, and are you the one that gets on your knees for her? Thats classy right?

LOL! How many times have you called me names? I seem to remember "scumbag" coming from you.

Exactly my point. Belittling another Teamster based on their vote.

Still haven't explained how. You on the other hand complaining these concessions are going to take food from your families mouths. Talk about total DRAMA QUEEN. 7% is going to starve your family? Really?

You major league dumbass. I never denied my insults. I have zero problem calling worthless pukes like you out when they belittle another Teamster based on their votes. Can you tell the difference, or are you that much of a dumbass?

you really do need your medication, you have lost it.... I think they have a rubber room ready for you...

Do your self a favor, call in sick get yourself tested, your not fit to be behind a wheel. If you're lucky your wife will get you committed before you hurt yourself, or some innocent person... Your unfit for duty.....

still too much of a chicken**** to address my points?

Oops, sorry i need to be classy. Ok here's my classy, is your wife the man of the family, and are you the one that gets on your knees for her? Thats classy right?

Earth to princess, earth to princess come in.... Oh crap no one's home... I sure hope he gets his meds, he has lost all capabilities of rational thought

I think you'd better ask the people you're "defending" from insults whether they had considered themselves "insulted"........or "insulated",...as I believe you had said. I think there was some pretty heated exchanges,.....I really didn't see any.......uhhh....."insults",...until just recently. There's going to be some emotion here as people are going to put forth their best argument to either vote yes or no. As we can see, apparently the "no" voters are in the lead,....on an informal poll,...Keep in mind it's informal. As I've always been impressed by the caliber of people ABF has hired over the years, we can probably conclude the older, more experienced employees seem to be voting "no". Accusations of "chest-thumping",...."living in the '70's",......."hardline old-school", are simply not true. That's more "experience" with devious methods companies use to achieve what they want at the expense of the employees that would be talking,.....not "chest-thumping",.....and I think some of the more experienced guys out there are frustrated to see some of the less-experienced repeat mistakes,.....and arguments.....of the past. Stoney,...if you're going to be the White Horse Champion of the "insulated",....well,.. I could sure use some help. Attic's pretty old and drafty........

you really do need your medication, you have lost it.... I think they have a rubber room ready for you...

Do your self a favor, call in sick get yourself tested, your not fit to be behind a wheel. If you're lucky your wife will get you committed before you hurt yourself, or some innocent person... Your unfit for duty.....

I know, you don't ant to address the specifics, because the truth hurts, so you fall back on this tired old rhetoric.

I think you'd better ask the people you're "defending" from insults whether they had considered themselves "insulted"........or "insulated",...as I believe you had said. I think there was some pretty heated exchanges,.....I really didn't see any.......uhhh....."insults",...until just recently. There's going to be some emotion here as people are going to put forth their best argument to either vote yes or no. As we can see, apparently the "no" voters are in the lead,....on an informal poll,...Keep in mind it's informal. As I've always been impressed by the caliber of people ABF has hired over the years, we can probably conclude the older, more experienced employees seem to be voting "no". Accusations of "chest-thumping",...."living in the '70's",......."hardline old-school", are simply not true. That's more "experience" with devious methods companies use to achieve what they want at the expense of the employees that would be talking,.....not "chest-thumping",.....and I think some of the more experienced guys out there are frustrated to see some of the less-experienced repeat mistakes,.....and arguments.....of the past. Stoney,...if you're going to be the White Horse Champion of the "insulated",....well,.. I could sure use some help. Attic's pretty old and drafty........

My goodness, did the point I was making go over your head to?

Still too much of a chicken**** to address my points?

Oops, sorry I need to be classy. Ok here's my classy, Is your wife the man of the family, and are you the one that gets on your knees for her? Thats classy right?
If you have to question yourself you probably are....