Holland | How's our new family merger's going ?

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
So sounds like it going be a fun year with our new family of barns , so how is this Synergy merger idea going ? Is it going save 15% ? And did any guys lose their bid start time or run ? Will it improve close times at night ? :shift:

So sounds like it going be a fun year with our new family of barns , so how is this Synergy merger idea going ? Is it going save 15% ? And did any guys lose their bid start time or run ? Will it improve close times at night ? :shift:
The Holland, and YRC terminals in the Cedar Rapids area are dovetailing behind Coop drivers who hold eminent domain seniority by Iowa law, and within 100 air miles of Lynn County. That law has been on the books since 1924.

The Holland, and YRC terminals in the Cedar Rapids area are dovetailing behind Coop drivers who hold eminent domain seniority by Iowa law, and within 100 air miles of Lynn County. That law has been on the books since 1924.
That's because the Coop driver's are the "Preferred " Shiny Gold Hotel Wheels contractors , as we are the only team in the system that can turn California in a wk-end run and that with driving up hill both ways ! And sorry but dovetailing some times hurts feelings !

That's because the Coop driver's are the "Preferred " Shiny Gold Hotel Wheels contractors , as we are the only team in the system that can turn California in a wk-end run and that with driving up hill both ways ! And sorry but dovetailing some times hurts feelings !
Hurts more than feelings I'm buying a case of taint cream when it hits MI.

I think it is going quite well in Appleton, I think the fact that they had been working out of the same building for a while and we had been seeing them daily helped.
The guys that I have met during the first week seem like pretty good guys!