Reddaway | How's the COO Going in the west

I'm not in the west driver but since yellow is running the show there is no question. It's moving along like a well oiled machine lol. I'm like you would love to know where they stand and how many people this will upend

A total disaster. Extremely angry, extremely unmotivated, and extremely anxious because I have no job security. The union is useless but anyone could tell you that.

I'm not in the west driver but since yellow is running the show there is no question. It's moving along like a well oiled machine lol. I'm like you would love to know where they stand and how many people this will upend
Their will be a lot of Teamsters on the outside looking in.
Just like the previous merger between RDWY & YFS.

Their will be a lot of Teamsters on the outside looking in.
Just like the previous merger between RDWY & YFS.
Actually not, still short on drivers and dock workers, the economy is going down, some are retiring and some still quitting after a few months, this shake up will balance head count as soon this COO settles.
:grouphug:

Actually not, still short on drivers and dock workers, the economy is going down, some are retiring and some still quitting after a few months, this shake up will balance head count as soon this COO settles.
:grouphug:
Lol not even close! Roadway 65000 bills a day! Yellow 60000! Merger, 33000! Massive layoffs coming soon! No one that ships usf will ship yellow!!

Lol not even close! Roadway 65000 bills a day! Yellow 60000! Merger, 33000! Massive layoffs coming soon! No one that ships usf will ship yellow!!
Different times...
Different situations...
And this one is different...
Will see in a year, then come back and try to repeat your statement.
:duel:

Different times...
Different situations...
Nothing different same old yellow! Second to the bottom, central is the bottom! No one that ships a premium company like usf is going to ship yellow! They tried moving the freight over 3 months ago! Screwed It bad! Had to move it back and lost massive customers!!! Fact jack!

Different times...
Different situations...
Don’t have to come back in a year the loss of customers already is huge! So to get massive! Yellow will end up less than half it’s size!

Nothing different same old yellow! Second to the bottom, central is the bottom! No one that ships a premium company like usf is going to ship yellow! They tried moving the freight over 3 months ago! Screwed It bad! Had to move it back and lost massive customers!!! Fact jack!
One of drivers' brother has been a traffic manager for 26 yrs. WILL NOT USE YELLOW. He said if New Penn is gone, so is the freight .