Estes | Hub/combo Asheville Nc

SIGman228

TB Lurker
Credits
Interviewing Friday for Hub/Combo position at the Asheville,Nc terminal. I know what P&D and Linehaul are, but not clear as to what Hub/Combo means. Any help appreciated.

Update: went today for interview and i was sent to get drug screen and Physical. I know all of that is OK, my MVR is spotless… so does that mean I’m in??

A hub is a regional exchange point where hub drivers meet and exchange freight. They unload and load their trailers and return to their home Combo means that you are classed as a combination driver that can work the Dock, Hub, City, or run Linehaul based on the needs of your home terminal.

A hub is a regional exchange point where hub drivers meet and exchange freight. They unload and load their trailers and return to their home Combo means that you are classed as a combination driver that can work the Dock, Hub, City, or run Linehaul based on the needs of your home terminal.
Thanks for that info.

Some hub drivers right now are not getting to work the dock for lack of work even for the dock workers. Heard some dock workers are getting less than 30 hours a week