Estes | Hub Local/Regional Driver

Cave Man

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey everyone, I have an interview tomorrow for a Hub Local/Regional Driver in Greensboro. Any information on working out of this terminal would be great. Also was wondering what the starting pay is for a Hub/Regional Driver is? Thank you everyone.

Hey everyone, I have an interview tomorrow for a Hub Local/Regional Driver in Greensboro. Any information on working out of this terminal would be great. Also was wondering what the starting pay is for a Hub/Regional Driver is? Thank you everyone.

57.25 cents per mile to start. I don't know the hourly pay for working the dock. You'll get a 1.25 cpm raise every 6 months until you top out in 3 years. Top pay is currently 65.25 cents per mile but we generally get a couple cents per year cost of living increase.

How long are your extra board drivers out at a time? Run certain regions? I don’t want to end up on the east coast from the Midwest lol. Do you have air ride tractors and trailers? Sorry lots of questions but I want to find out as much information as possible before I decide to switch jobs. Thanks!

How long are your extra board drivers out at a time? Run certain regions? I don’t want to end up on the east coast from the Midwest lol. Do you have air ride tractors and trailers? Sorry lots of questions but I want to find out as much information as possible before I decide to switch jobs. Thanks!

5 on 2 off. You'll generally stay within 1,000 miles of your home terminal. Pup trailers and most 53s are spring ride. Most tractors are air ride but we have some glider kits that are spring. All the newer gliders are air ride.

Most of the time when freight is running pretty good you should be able to get 2,500 to 3,000 or a little more. Sometimes it does depend on where you run to. Extra board usually stays out 5 days and in for 2. This is not the perfect job. But most of the time if you do what you are asked to do and don't give a lot of problems than you should be fine. You definitely have to learn to take the good with the bad. If you want to make the money than LTL Trucking is the way to go.

Is there any truth that with 3 + years experience they start you at top pay? I thought I seen that on here somewhere

Is there any truth that with 3 + years experience they start you at top pay? I thought I seen that on here somewhere
It was told in some of the information that We got around the time the C O L raises we're announced. I did hear that in the communication. If you have Three years verified Experience in LTL you start at top Pay. They also said a Xtra personal day but the portal has yet to reflect that when I looked at mine