SEFL | Huge Changes Coming To Sefl!

Now hear this you corporate know it alls: I Don’t Do Online anything except for truckingboards!
You can take your new workday app and flush it
You can also give us drivers some of the money you will be saving in clerical costs
You can also get my personal info off the internet! This app will have everything someone needs to assume my identity. Y’all gonna fix it when you get hacked and my identity is stolen? I can’t remember the passwords I use now much less having another to memorize. How about you start putting a paper check in my hand at the end of the week? Makes me want to work at yrc and go back in time 15 yrs

Now hear this you corporate know it alls: I Don’t Do Online anything except for truckingboards!
You can also give us drivers some of the money you will be saving in clerical costs
You can also get my personal info off the internet! This app will have everything someone needs to assume my identity. Y’all gonna fix it when you get hacked and my identity is stolen? I can’t remember the passwords I use now much less having another to memorize. How about you start putting a paper check in my hand at the end of the week? Makes me want to work at yrc and go back in time 15 yrs
I didn't even know we were going to this app up until a week ago and that was when I saw a flyer taped to a dispatch window. I did download it but have no sign in user name or password. So far it's a bust for me and no communication, other than a flyer on a window, of how to sign in and use it. I personally like the technology and you can always have your identity hacked but I would recommend having your credit report locked. The roll out of this app reminds me of the roll out of the Obamacare website. A total fail!

New age of trucking.

I didn't even know we were going to this app up until a week ago and that was when I saw a flyer taped to a dispatch window. I did download it but have no sign in user name or password. So far it's a bust for me and no communication, other than a flyer on a window, of how to sign in and use it. I personally like the technology and you can always have your identity hacked but I would recommend having your credit report locked. The roll out of this app reminds me of the roll out of the Obamacare website. A total fail!
Yep. Bust. I wish the Cassels would take charge of this company again. The people they trust to run it for them aren’t using the same care

Yep. Bust. I wish the Cassels would take charge of this company again. The people they trust to run it for them aren’t using the same care
I agree. I liken it to a terminal that had been a platinum terminal for many years and the terminal manager leaves and they bring in a new TM. Well, as the new TM replaces the old and tries to better the numbers they eventually turn it into a complete train wreck. I think that's where we're headed if we aren't careful.

You see it too then. It’s all about the numbers now
The thing is, Bill Cassels and Tobin believed in the culture and that it also applied to them. The ones in charge now believe in the culture but they believe it only applies to you and me, you know, the lower level people and not them. Just remember this, I come in Monday thru Friday and just do my job. Nothing more, nothing less. All Southeastern owes me at the end of the week is a paycheck. That's it. I don't worry with filling out QWQ's or Actions, nothing. When someone else goes above and beyond helping me, when I stay at the same hotel on the road, I'll buy then dinner or if I run across them at a truck stop I'll buy them a cup of coffee or return the favor some how. That's it, i don't worry about their numbers. In linehaul, were a little more immune to the numbers game for the most part unlike the folks in the city. Feel really bad for them.

Taking Sundrop out of the break room vending machines and replacing it with Mountain Dew....:17142:
Nooooo! DickDastardly will blow up the vending machine with his two sticks of acme dynamite like wyle coyote going after road runner on a Saturday morning. They will replace with a new vending machine sea breeze invented with his new fizzy drink “seablow” prominently displayed. Co-invented by billylo

Nooooo! DickDastardly will blow up the vending machine with his two sticks of acme dynamite like wyle coyote going after road runner on a Saturday morning. They will replace with a new vending machine sea breeze invented with his new fizzy drink “seablow” prominently displayed. Co-invented by billylo

Only thing Billy invented was a snowblower for a zero-turn, just opened his first office in Miami.

Nah, I'm just giving Dave a hard time, but thank you.

:poke:
wUfHNLe.jpg
Guess your dog was off this day.