Yellow | Humor

albag

Pray for peace!
PREMIUM
Credits
The actions of senior management at the 3 primary remaining unionized LTL carriers has led EVERYONE to be overly sensitive to differing views on what is the best path foreward.
I've been guilty of needless sarcasm in recent weeks. And to those who I have offended I am sincerely sorry. I don't for one second believe that any Teamster truly wants YRCW to fail.
And I also recognize that "high jacking" a thread is wrong. But there has to be a balance between gravity and humor. Not everyone copes with stress alike. And from time to time we all need to laugh at OURSELVES.
Additionally, while the hardships associated with YRCW are real. They are, for some, secondary to more relevant personal issues. IE, illness, marital, parental, etc.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

I too, am very sorry for being sarcastic and regret some of my posts over the last very tumultuous weeks. Wait a minute, come to think about- the only person I was sarcastic to was -Longblade..........Never mind..........

A almost didn't realize all the great ads on the site, im looking at em now since we allgettin along bettert

I believe that humor should be a part of this forum. I appreciate the humor in most of the postings that I read. It only becomes a problem when it gets too far off and either leads to pointless arguments or gets too far off topic. Most of what I read is great stuff. I admire those of you who can keep me laughing, keep it on topic and shares ideas/ viewpoints. Thank you for being a part of the forum. Don't let it go the way of the c.b.

I believe that humor should be a part of this forum. I appreciate the humor in most of the postings that I read. It only becomes a problem when it gets too far off and either leads to pointless arguments or gets too far off topic. Most of what I read is great stuff. I admire those of you who can keep me laughing, keep it on topic and shares ideas/ viewpoints. Thank you for being a part of the forum. Don't let it go the way of the c.b.

Did they fix the roof yet? What about the popcorn machine?

Apology accepted. I must reward you for your wisdom, although I don't always agree with you.

Agreement is not a prerequisite to respect. There are many including yourself, who have a differing perspective. And that alternate perspective gives me a fresh look at a problem. I respect reasonable, thoughtful, and sincere opinions. Thank you for your's.

I must disagree. Tasty tacos de pescado and a frosty local brew are in my near future.

I anticipate with "baited" breath....

I love tacos de pascado.... I forgot to insert a "sad face" emoticon.....before asking for a mere pretzel....lol