ABF | Humor

Yeah I lost all my sanity and left OD about 5 weeks ago... so far I’m enjoying it although the job has kicked my ass about a hundred times and I think I’ve quit at least that many times so far... it’s getting better. I love the freedom of it, and like on this load, I know what I’m doing until next Friday.

I don’t have any great truck driver stories hauling cars yet but I’ll keep you posted...

Yeah I lost all my sanity and left OD about 5 weeks ago... so far I’m enjoying it although the job has kicked my ass about a hundred times and I think I’ve quit at least that many times so far... it’s getting better. I love the freedom of it, and like on this load, I know what I’m doing until next Friday.

I don’t have any great truck driver stories hauling cars yet but I’ll keep you posted...

When I started with M & G Convoy......one of the older guys told me that, for the first year,.....
......once a month, you’ll have your head down on the steering wheel, pounding the dash, and saying:”Why the Hell did I pick carhauling?”......
......and that once you get through the first year,....you’ll be O.K....