XPO | hung up at 62 mph

Pulling a hill the other day with triples of course, with my lights and four-ways on, doing about 25 or so, speed limit 75, 4 wheelers passing so fast on the left, they were just a blur, had "buster brown" with triples come up on me, doing twice my speed, no where to go, passed me on the RIGHT SHOULDER......scared the ____ out of me, don't really blame the driver though, he had no-where else to go but over the side......our trucks are a nuisance at the least and a dangerous hazard to the public at best......we shouldn't be permitted to pull triples.......should be illegal.

the traffic entering the highway is required to merge into the flow of traffic. I just stay my ground and let worry about getting in. if they hit me it is time to call the piece officer that is it.

Guys and Gals,
It doesn't matter how fast or how slow you go, you'll never be able to do enough to appease "today's" motoring public...

the traffic entering the highway is required to merge into the flow of traffic. I just stay my ground and let worry about getting in. if they hit me it is time to call the piece officer that is it.
Yeah, thats right. Unfortunately with that approach you could be "dead right"

Or better yet you might miss a side to side collision and the other driver will swing the rear of there vehicle just in time for you to hit them in the rear. Then what?

Anyone interested in the company spin on 62 mph? Fox news had a segment on Con-ways savings @ 62 mph. Nice to know that the PR department works on weekends, double time on Sundays???

Anyone interested in the company spin on 62 mph? Fox news had a segment on Con-ways savings @ 62 mph. Nice to know that the PR department works on weekends, double time on Sundays???

Please let it out! Everyone in here wants to know what was said.

Spin away surfcaster!!:1036316054: