I-40 NC very bad accident

This is very sad,wonder how this trucker will be able to live with himself knowing his error in judgment was the direct cause of killing so many?

I-40 tractor-trailer crash :: WRAL.com

I've never seen a pickup crushed like that.
There was a accident involving a Day Cab pulling a wal-mart trailer on Rt. 301 just south of I-10 in Florida and exiting the Pilot where a (probable--vehicle was crushed beyond identification) Pickup truck pulling a Camper trailer ran under the wal-mart Trailer (covering both southbound lanes) and the only thing to identify the Camper trailer were a few somehow lit marker Lights and the shape, otherwise it was totaled.
That was either latter '06 or '08.
I was there just a wee bit after the collision (rolling n.b.) and just before leaving the scene because Emergency personel were arriving (the Sirens were growing louder).

There was NEVER ANY LISTING either in the Jacksonville News or here at TB, so go figure.
----
This topic:
That pathetic excuse of a human best wallow in his new found home for he'll not be rolling anywhere on his own.

Thanks for the update Apo, that dude is a screwed pooch, the county should have never let him bond out, if I were him, and had that record, and knowing what I was facing, and they let me bond out...I'm gone!

5 bucks says he ends up with 2nd degree murder before it's over,he's toast.

I agree Jim Bob, but I would be willing to bet they will have to find him first, he is done, I'm just figuring what I think I would do faced with what he is, he will never get out of prison, he will likely do hard time, it would make sense to run given his situation, I swear they should have kept him in lockup.

Thanks for the update Apo, that dude is a screwed pooch, the county should have never let him bond out, if I were him, and had that record, and knowing what I was facing, and they let me bond out...I'm gone!
If I were him, I'd be calling Jose Baez.

Wow ! Good to see the system for back round checks for C.D.L.'s working. A convicted rapist and burgulary on your record and you still qualify for a C.D.L.. Bet he was the companys saftey director too.

This is very sad,wonder how this trucker will be able to live with himself knowing his error in judgment was the direct cause of killing so many?

I think if he had a concern for people he wouldn't have been convicted of **** in the first place. Quite frankly he's probably blaming everyone else for his own actions.