TForce | I don't understand these Teamsters!!!

Credits
Why are they protesting Wal-Mart, ok so they don't $20.00 an hour, how are they going to change that. They want us to boycott Walgreens and why because UPS couldn't do the job. Here's what I think they should start to do start using there time and efforts on picketing Fed X, Old D, R&L, Con Way, Dayton, and other non union company's for more memberships or maybe here's a idea start earning the dues we pay them and get us a good contract. Oh just a thought!!!!!:6799:

Why would any of the Carriers you mentioned even think about being union after all the damage they have done with UPS Freight, YRC and ABF?

I agree they should worry more about the ones they allegedly represent and less about Wal-Mart walgreens or any other company.

Good point freight hog I agree totally. However toilet paper and Karenk do have a great valid point also. First things first. Our contract then other Companys if its even possible now. IBT will have to do a lot of repair work to their image. Its pretty shattered. Either way Merry Christmas to all.

My opinion they should work on organizing all the Mexican companies that cross our boarder.
You know why not try to even up the compitician.

My opinion they should work on organizing all the Mexican companies that cross our boarder.
You know why not try to even up the compitician.

FYI - Its a race to the bottom. Unionizing Mexican companies or any companies crossing our borders that are well below our current wages only fast-forwards this corporate greed scenario that unions would of course step in line to back as long as they could get their dues...sad but true

Good point freight hog I agree totally. However toilet paper and Karenk do have a great valid point also. First things first. Our contract then other Companys if its even possible now. IBT will have to do a lot of repair work to their image. Its pretty shattered. Either way Merry Christmas to all.

And exactly what makes you think the IBT gives a :****: about what a city slicker thinks about their image? :hysterical:

Now calm down nobody has criticize you. Its Christmas and hopefully a time to be considerate of others comments and not a time to start being rude. Besides my comment wasn't what the IBT thought about me or what I thought, but about trying to recruit new members such as R&L,,Conway OD and the others who are non union. I'm sure you are probably a good guy so Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

Last edited by a moderator: