Yellow | I forgot to post this earlier...

Lucky we had our "adventures" before the days of cell phone cameras.
Hell, if we would have had boomboxes back in the day, we would have been doing the same thing... But no, fast cars, wild women and alcohol was our boombox... I loved every minute of it...

For sure on enjoying every minute. What I meant though was that there were no cell phone cameras back then to record what we did. You could claim you "didn't remember anything" and there would be nothing to disprove that. Anonymity was good! Privacy was good!

For sure on enjoying every minute. What I meant though was that there were no cell phone cameras back then to record what we did. You could claim you "didn't remember anything" and there would be nothing to disprove that. Anonymity was good! Privacy was good!

It's like I told those guys at Estes, I don't do anything on this truck, that I wouldn't do in front of my children... That wasn't big on my "worry" list..

It's like I told those guys at Estes, I don't do anything on this truck, that I wouldn't do in front of my children... That wasn't big on my "worry" list..

I never did anything on the truck that I had to hide (except for when I mooned that guy on the Thruway going the other way), it's what I did in my private life back in the late 60's that I'm glad was never recorded on a cell phone video. On the other hand, it would be nice if I could see a video of some things so I could relive them! :LMAO:

I never did anything on the truck that I had to hide (except for when I mooned that guy on the Thruway going the other way), it's what I did in my private life back in the late 60's that I'm glad was never recorded on a cell phone video. On the other hand, it would be nice if I could see a video of some things so I could relive them! :LMAO:

Noooo!!! I don't want to see it.....

Let me bring the "light" to ya driva, you don't look the same either......LMAO.. It's not nice to fool free will...LOL

Every morning when I wake up and look in the mirror I scare myself wondering how that old fart looking back at me got into my house during the night. :LMAO:

Then my IQ should be about 900.............however.

Better re-read the article, it said it improves memory, not IQ. That means a person can remember for a longer time just how dumb he is. :biglaugh:

(PS - That's not aimed at you by the way)

Better re-read the article, it said it improves memory, not IQ. That means a person can remember for a longer time just how dumb he is. :biglaugh:

(PS - That's not aimed at you by the way)

Memory quantity is linked to IQ. Not quality.