I Found My Sign

In my Reinhart foodservice days (2005ish), me and my codriver saw a bobtail tractor with what I now understand is a jifflox and we were debating what the heck that was. Took a picture of it with a flip phone for future reference. Days later I asked my dispatcher (who was a CF guy til the end) what it was and he explained it to me. I remember him telling me it was a pain the is @ss and if dont get a job at Overnite freight I won't have to worry about it haha
I think he lied to you.
Several dumb outfits tried them, he was not lying about the pain in the azz.

I could have posted a Roadway video but nons may complain. :lmao:
Forget it.
I hope somebody got their brains beat in for wanting something like that designed and the guy requiring drivers to use it too.

That's not a money maker when I have to figure out all that stuff.
Maybe a money maker for me, that's about it

Forget it.
I hope somebody got their brains beat in for wanting something like that designed and the guy requiring drivers to use it too.

That's not a money maker when I have to figure out all that stuff.
Maybe a money maker for me, that's about it
I told our safety man, I hope the guy who invented this thing had diarrhea every day of his life, broke out in tiny little a-holes, and lived to be 146 yrs old.

At the yard in 511 we would just lower the landing gear down and use the trailer to push em forward. They gave us yellow bars to move them but somehow they fell between the pups on the drop line.