I Got a Check Today!

Jake Break

TB Lurker
Credits
Wow, After a dream that we were called back last night, I got a check from the the lawyers in Milwaukee for $800+ then after taxes it was only $530 and some change. Funny it is also on the same week that I would have had my 20yr anniverary.:smilie_132:

Wow, After a dream that we were called back last night, I got a check from the the lawyers in Milwaukee for $800+ then after taxes it was only $530 and some change. Funny it is also on the same week that I would have had my 20yr anniverary.:smilie_132:

Any explanation of what the check was for?

I got one to. Mine was only 198.00. Said it was 1/20th of what they say they still owed me. I guess that is what four weeks of vacation would have paid me. Said there still might be more coming. I wont hold my breath. Still better than nothing which is what I was expecting.
It says on the paper work that it represents apartial distribution on my final allowed claim.
4 weeks vacation = 250.00
1 week sick pay = 44.06
I think they got me one more time :nutkick: :chairshot:

I received $243.00. It is better than a sharp stick in the eye!!! To be honest, I did not expect to receive anything more.

Any explanation of what the check was for?

CFer ... This check was talked about since the beginning of the year. It is a partial distribution of the non-priority claims we all filed.
This will NOT be the final check, however what follows may be much smaller then this one. Until the bankruptcy is final and all claims are settled some money will be held by the administrators for distribution against whatever claims they have.
I was away on a motorcycle cruising vacation when the check arrived. Along for the ride were 2 other x-CF freinds. Phone calls to home told them the check had arrived. Each of us received different amounts.
Just like the WARN pay outs, each person received something different.
I'll take whatever they give me at this point !

i got one too we had a woman in our office that got a letter saying if it was under $100.00 they no money of any kind. she had been there about a year

here how mine was warn $136.27 vac $720.15 sick/holiday $89.06 for a sum of $945.48 before taxs after taxs $636.78. so that around $180 something a year for five years omy omy i hope the law firm did good lol

I'm still waiting for someone to hit that SOB with one of his one baseballs while he is sitting there watching his crappy Rockies play and drinking an overpriced beer. AHHH!!!! minor justice is better than no justice.

OOPS!!!!! Sorry wrong closed down unoin company. I got you all mixed up with NW. still hold to what i said though. :-)

that ok one we all in the same boat here we pick up some of your linehaul city just to put out once more i know how you feel i like to my hands on pat one time as for the rockies i cant stand them and it start after what he did to you all