New Penn | I got a job email from Camp Hill today.

bolski

TB Lurker
Credits
I don't ever remember applying but i have feeling someone dropped my name there. Any one on here from Camp hill pa? Just curious. i will at least respond to them monday. It's only fair.

They're a YRC company with almost no pension contributions.

Notice on website theyre looking for a TM in springfield . Plus it looks like they needs supervisors all over the system. What gives??? did they pick up some new accounts or did a bunch of people quit??

Notice on website theyre looking for a TM in springfield . Plus it looks like they needs supervisors all over the system. What gives??? did they pick up some new accounts or did a bunch of people quit??
Its called YRC.Yellow Ruins Companies.The YRC Cancer is slowly sinking the company.

New Penn is the leader in next day regional northeast service in the LTL market. They use to run a tight ship and were the kings of the road at one time. New equipment, on time delivery, low damages, now.. its a gree trailer disguised as YRC.

Tm in Springfield quit, outbound dispatcher quit in Southington.

For being the 3rd largest ltl freight company and 3 billion in revenue they must be doing something rite
:hilarious: If you call combining (and ruining) the nation's best regional LTL (New Penn) and the two largest LTL's in the country (Roadway and Yellow) and ending up with the 3rd largest LTL and the worst equipment 'doing something right', what would doing something wrong look like?

Run like hell and don't look back.
Run to where, R&L or OD ? By your username I'll assume you're from New Penn in Trenton. At least New Penn still has a union contract that recognizes seniority and work rules. You're not at will employees who can be terminated at any time without cause. New Penn still provides free health benefits and a reduced pension contribution. New Penn still pays overtime after 8 hours. And what I hear from friends in Trenton you can work all the OT you want.............If I were looking for an LTL job New Penn would be just behind ABF and ahead of UPSF and maybe FedEx.

I'm hanging in alright for a worn out old trucker. I have a dismal feeling about our country overall and hope we see some improvements on all fronts. And I am thankful that I am an elder, I would not want to be in this business as a new hire. :guiness:
Hey I resent that ABFer. I'm only 10yrs in the game lol.