XPO | I guess we only hire the best people

Not sure what indicators the company would have to stop them from hiring this guy. Kinda hard to blame the company for hiring this guy when no one else like authorities, the community, or extended family seemed to be aware of this. A deplorable act none the less, and hopefully he gets everything that is coming to him for doing this, but don't lay blame at the company's feet for hiring him.

All and all, look at the quality of people they have to hire. Good drivers are hard to find. New and desperate drivers are easy to find. In the trucking industry, Con-Way has a bad reputation.

From my understanding he is a Conway Truckload Driver,NOT a freight driver, and as we all know we are 2 different breads.LOL

Yes, unfortunately he is/was a freight driver from xsm. I knew him and worked around him at reships. He is/was a strange character. :busted::17113:

What Difference which Brand he worked for these sicko Clowns are everywhere in our World Today Just Look around they took Discipline outta the schools Religion . We have no Morals or scruples anymore and now we have Gay lobbyists hard at work trying to Ram Gay Marriage down our throats Freedom in this country is great and wonderful but you have people in this world that think there freedom should include molesting children ect ect ect ect Sick Sick world we live in !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not my board...however that being said....Conway like any other trucking company including mine doesn't care what a man does away from work.....I met alot of Conway drivers over the years and for the most part are real stand up guys........

I really do not think it matter who this degenerate worked for.! This poor girl will be scared for life! I never liked the guy myself, with that being said i do believe there are more important subjects at hand then to gossip about some low life people that would do this to a child! on a happier note I think it is a Great thing about our bonus checks!!!! Let's have a little less gossip and more trailer trucking.... Hope it snows like last friday night... then the D.R.C.'s will not be out and we can have more fun and get what we earn. remember it is all factored in on our highly compansated mileage package!!!!

I was hoping this was not going to make the boards .. the guy is a monster and my heart thoughts and prayers go out to this young lady who has a long road to recovery .. I hope this young lady finds an angel of mercy to help her to take the steps to live a normal life which was stolen from her ...

I was hoping this was not going to make the boards .. the guy is a monster and my heart thoughts and prayers go out to this young lady who has a long road to recovery .. I hope this young lady finds an angel of mercy to help her to take the steps to live a normal life which was stolen from her ...

discussing it here is one thing, but drawing attention to our company with the thread title that was used... I don't get it. Who could better judge this person's personality, the company and whoever hired him however long ago, or those who were around him daily? I would like to see the originator request an edit to the thread title.