XPO | I guess we only hire the best people

discussing it here is one thing, but drawing attention to our company with the thread title that was used... I don't get it. Who could better judge this person's personality, the company and whoever hired him however long ago, or those who were around him daily? I would like to see the originator request an edit to the thread title.
Yea me too ... It is not Conways fault he is a monster ... monsters like that have the ability to hide these things ... hell he fooled habitat for humanity into giving him a home ... so they fooled tons of people that they were "normal"

Yea me too ... It is not Conways fault he is a monster ... monsters like that have the ability to hide these things ... hell he fooled habitat for humanity into giving him a home ... so they fooled tons of people that they were "normal"

" normal " people scared the crap out of me.

Remember guys and gals, the BTK killer was very active and held office in the Lutheran church in Wichita. That monster even had his wife and friends fooled. Monsters live and hide amongst us. You just never know.

Guardrail--Xoomin'

I'm with ya'all, you can't blame the company for hiring this clown. How long was he with Con-way? I'm gathering a lot of guys up north have run into this guy and the general consensus is that he was weird, wonder if his fragmenting was what led to him being found out?