FedEx Freight | I hate Fedex Freight so much ....I've decided to stay.

How about calling this thread all Trucking Companies suck and I would like to change things rather than just bending over and accepting it....
I read a post where someone said when all trucks are electric, most of the drivers would be terminated.
That's fake news, if so, who would be left to bitch and complain and tell the company how to run their business.

I read a post where someone said when all trucks are electric, most of the drivers would be terminated.
That's fake news, if so, who would be left to bitch and complain and tell the company how to run their business.
They should all go to Amazon, and get into a lease purchase of a day cab ,and run your own business, if you know so much. Maybe even lease 5 or 10, and put drivers in all of them.

How about calling this thread all Trucking Companies suck and I would like to change things rather than just bending over and accepting it....
Please enlighten me as to how all things suck for you personally at ABF?
I did post it in the FedEx page.
I guess we need one for every carrier.

Did I once say ALL things suck? Thought not...could things be better? Absolutely.....
The "all" wasn't supposed to be in there.
The real problem is that you have every driver with something different as to what makes things better.
Some its a new tractor.
Some its a shorter run or route.
Some its a longer run or route.
It depends on the person and "their" specific wants or needs at the time.
Bottom line does it suck bad enough to actually pull the trigger and leave?
Apparently not as most stay here and complain daily.

The real problem is that you have every driver with something different as to what makes things better.
Some its a new tractor.
Just to start over at another trucking company giving up your seniority, vacation time and other benefits for possibly worse working conditions? Yeah…..that makes perfect sense. LOL!!!

Some its a new tractor.
I personally don't want to be forced to work 60 hours a week, that has changed since I started....why would I leave to start over somewhere else that sucks just as much? As far as complaining that is what you do to change things....this is an opinion forum after all, so I have no idea why this bothers you...