I Hate The Halftime Show

well i dunno. Katy Perry is supposed to be the show, and if she has a wardrobe malfunction, i'll be having my dvd on!!!!!!

there is only so much John Phillip Sousa one can stand, and I stood all i could stand, 50 years or so ago.!!!!!!

GIMME WARDROBE MALFUNCTIONS.....!!!!!!!

Yeah... Katy Perry is quite the sight isn't she?
I don't much care for pop music, but her best song is Wide Awake the rest of music kinda blows.

Kind of like Mariah Carry her best song is Can't Let Go from 1991.

Yeah... Katy Perry is quite the sight isn't she?
I don't much care for pop music, but her best song is Wide Awake the rest of music kinda blows.

Kind of like Mariah Carry her best song is Can't Let Go from 1991.

I don't listen to the music, i watch the body movements, too much to think about listening i think.

thanks you bastoid.

now i cannot stand up, i am in need of a cold shower, i need a cigarette and i do not smoke, and i was really hoping for girl on girl action.

hope you''re happy, you bastoid......

q4lxB8y.jpg

what a gyp. she doesn't show off her cans anymore, ever since she got really famous. bring back the shorter skirts and whipped cream tits! or else get someone else.....

katy_perry_hot__5.jpg

I changed the channel at halftime, but from what I've seen of the show on the news I certainly didn't miss anything. If they want a circus act why don't they just hire a circus. Actually, that I might watch.

I changed the channel at halftime, but from what I've seen of the show on the news I certainly didn't miss anything. If they want a circus act why don't they just hire a circus. Actually, that I might watch.

it was a circus. I think they know that katy perry fans are mainly guys who have SEEN katy perry before they HEARD katy perry, lol.....but hey, she has some nice tits and ass, and she knows it......

she needs more skin showing, the other pop tarts are catching up, next thing you know, im going to be posting some iggy azalea and her butt that wont quit, lol.....

Bring back the marching bands. Anybody else can't take these insipid pop stars?

Not that marching bands should not be respected for their dedicated work, Sup, but really!!! You should contemplate moving into this millennium.
Do you reeeeally wanna go back to the advertisements and half time shows of Bowls I thru X? Half time for some is to watch the show, for others, it's a great time to grab another round and drain the lizard. I am most sure that you can find something to occupy yourself for 30 mins whilst the groundskeepers tidy up the field markings...:17142:

The University of Michigan football team wasn't involved, so I had no desire to watch the SuperBowl.

Not that marching bands should not be respected for their dedicated work, Sup, but really!!! You should contemplate moving into this millennium.
Do you reeeeally wanna go back to the advertisements and half time shows of Bowls I thru X? Half time for some is to watch the show, for others, it's a great time to grab another round and drain the lizard. I am most sure that you can find something to occupy yourself for 30 mins whilst the groundskeepers tidy up the field markings...:17142:

Oh I found something to occupy myself, I changed the channel so I didn't have to listen to that crap while I browsed Ebay looking for a good deal on a Telecaster.
fender-1963-telecaster-heavy-relic-candy-apple-red-r63706-6%20(8)_ec855dd0e4aa.jpg