I have a question for you experienced drivers

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
I am starting a new side business printing mugs tshirts and hats tumblers etc.
I will have the ability to put any picture on about anything. These pictures are sample pics and my designs will go to the top and bottom of the cup.

Would you buy something for like this for somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 bucks + shipping with whatever you would like on the cup that will last for the life of the cup? These cups are ceramic

1.md.png 22f852dbc43b46dd8.md.png 3.md.png 4.md.png 5.md.png 6.md.png

you send me the pic and tell me if you want it to wrap all the away around to the handle or just a logo / pic on the cup pics that are wider than they are tall work best for wrap around like those I demonstrated

you send me the pic and tell me if you want it to wrap all the away around to the handle or just a logo / pic on the cup pics that are wider than they are tall work best for wrap around like those I demonstrated
I will also show you what it will look like so you can see before you buy

nothing for sale right now just practicing still waiting on some equipment to arrive

Maybe I would.....I was thinking a picture of myself and my steward on a cup to give to my TM that says something like "from your pals" lmao
I will be able to do that if you provide the art :1036316054:

Are there unbreakable mugs available for those times when you get home late or screw up only to get flying projectiles as a response after a few angry words

The metal mugs hurt if they're filled with liquid

I am starting a new side business printing mugs tshirts and hats tumblers etc.
I will have the ability to put any picture on about anything. These pictures are sample pics and my designs will go to the top and bottom of the cup.

Would you buy something for like this for somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 bucks + shipping with whatever you would like on the cup that will last for the life of the cup? These cups are ceramic
Another man with the same first name as your's Jeff, started out the same way. Only he sold books online.

Show me where to send the picture Jeff, I'll give it a try when your
ready.

Last edited:
Another man with the same first name as your's Jeff, started out the same way. Only he sold books online.
This is something my wife is interested in, Of course I will be the one that has to do all the software setup, equipment setup and offer her free technical support
ryan reynolds facepalm GIF

hats too once I find some decent quality ones at a good price that a little profit can be made on them