Central Transport | I have some ? about Pjax

otrpetercar777

TB Lurker
Credits
I am a line driver out of Wichita KS. I realize that Pjax is pretty much running the US side of the show now so naturally I have quetions about things. Most of the Pjax equiptment we see in our division i.e trailers and dollies are pretty much hammered dog ::shit::. Is all your equiptment in dire need of being replaced? Did corp. ever communicate with you guys about how the company was doing? Was employee moral important to managment? I am not trying to be negative or :shit:ty towards you guys by any means but, I am trying to get a better idea of what I am in store for.

i have been here for about 4 1/2 years and since our by out I have seen alot of well negative changes. Vitran really just treated us like second rate garbage until it was time to take 5% then we was part of the team. Just trying to get a feel for stuff.

Are there any drivers that are out of or go to MSP? I will be running Wichita KS (WIC) to Minneapolis (MSP) starting the 22nd and was also wondering about what I was in store for.

Save roads to you. Happymeal