Yellow | I hear YRC mgt. and the labor pleaders will be at Colberts rally KEEP FEAR ALIVE!!!

they want all to fear to pass this agreement. i say fear not . and tell them go back to the table.

You bros have to get it down, there isnt a back to the tabke-zilch nada,zip, zero. yes or no. thats it boss. shut the doors or not, company aint bluffing, banks calling the shots now.

You bros have to get it down, there isnt a back to the tabke-zilch nada,zip, zero. yes or no. thats it boss. shut the doors or not, company aint bluffing, banks calling the shots now.

And you know this 100% and can prove it??
Or just your Opinion?

If our union leaders fought this hard to build the union, we wouldnt be in the predicament were in now.

If you vote NO and they close the doors, then next year when the union leaders are running for a new term in office - we won't be able to vote because most of us won't be members anymore.

If you are tired of the union leadership, then next year you will have a voice in changing the guard. That in itself is a good reason to vote YES.

I truly understand the fear all our brothers and sisters are feeling at this time.These last few years have taken their toll on tens of thousands of families.Of course the company is going to say they are going to close.There not going to tell you there is a plan B cause you wouldnt vote for plan A.This is what they said on round two of the concessions.Now there back for more,and there steping on our throat by asking to cut our breaks from 15 to 10 minutes!!!will this return yrc to profitability.I dont think so.Just my opinion.

The depression is just starting. There was no economic recovery, just an economic cover up with all the government spending. Listen to Gerald Celente on youtube. Just heard today that the government mistakenly missed almost 1 million jobs that were lost in their jobs reports. Our company has slim to no chance of survival, yes or no vote.

And you know this 100% and can prove it??
Or just your Opinion?

i dont trust wall street at all and I personally know there are groups out there PRAYING for a no vote so they can make money off our failure. I wont lie and say i have inside info bros-only that the guys i talk with for advice have told me yellow stock is going to be worthless in two weeks if a no vote is reached due to hedge fund selling, and that the company wont be abe to stay listed again or raise money with more stock offerings. None of them knows corporate but are 100 % assured we are doomed if we dont go along-the company can be sued for making false statements if they dont shut down like they say so YES, im voting yes. Any of you bros with stock can kiss it goodbye as well.

If you vote NO and they close the doors, then next year when the union leaders are running for a new term in office - we won't be able to vote because most of us won't be members anymore.

If you are tired of the union leadership, then next year you will have a voice in changing the guard. That in itself is a good reason to vote YES.

codebreaker...thats the point ive been trying to make the whole time-we buy time. No means no time, its over. i think we need to be rational here, men.

Fedex and the like should attend the keep fear alive rally, because after YRC closes it will only be a few years until they are making high school graduate wages, instead of master degree wages, which is what we make now, thanks to the union contracts.

I truly understand the fear all our brothers and sisters are feeling at this time.These last few years have taken their toll on tens of thousands of families.Of course the company is going to say they are going to close.There not going to tell you there is a plan B cause you wouldnt vote for plan A.This is what they said on round two of the concessions.Now there back for more,and there steping on our throat by asking to cut our breaks from 15 to 10 minutes!!!will this return yrc to profitability.I dont think so.Just my opinion.
It is not the company that told us that there is no plan "b" on the conference call...It was our union leaders...and it is them who represent us who said that it will close with a ":no' vote....and if ya think that break cut is too tough for ya....wait till the nons get ahold of your wussie arse....they'll have a field day with your candyarse....do as you're told boy...or there's the door.

The banks have a pile of cash at stake here. If the banks pull the plug, they are screwed also. That's why they won't pull the plug.

The banks will write off yellow as a loss-and not keep investing. Talk to corporate about this. I can give you many,many cases of banks who were screwed who pulled the plug to be screwed less.

The banks will write off yellow as a loss-and not keep investing. Talk to corporate about this. I can give you many,many cases of banks who were screwed who pulled the plug to be screwed less.

Gee I thought we were talking to corporate right here.

The games have begun here in MD....... I never made any secret that i was voting No..... and today they forced me to make a choice of Abandoning my 2 1/2yr old autistic son by forcing me to work way past the day cares closing time! I told them i had no backup to pick him up today. but they still said i HAD to go deliver a bar fridge to some private home through rush hour 25 miles away from where i was, and 60 miles away from the terminal.

It was no choice to me! I logged in the computer, i was in route to the private home, and i drove the truck back to the terminal, where i was quickly fired for disobeying a direct order! he said it was in the master freight agreement.... I told him that also in that agreement it says i can not be forced to break any local or federal laws! and abandoning my son would have broke laws in both categories!

O-Well, I'll have to wait to see what the union does about it now! he tried to say it was a voluntary quit.. I told him he can fire me! but no way in hell am i quitting, they try to word it to get out of the unemployment insurance responsibility!

All i can say is... for those who thinks there looking out for you and your family! and use the line, " you need to do whats right for your family" well here is what they think about your family!!!

This is NOT a made up story to get anyone to vote NO! if you want to verify it.. I'm at New Penn in Baltimore.. or I should say, I "WAS" at new Penn!

Ive posted this whole time to stand up for what you believe no matter what the consequences! well, I did! and I would do it again! was i scared? yup! had the ick feeling im my stomach! But i knew I was doing right! My son comes before any customer... I did the best job i could do! so Even though it sucks! I will survive!

Any of you bros with stock can kiss it goodbye as well.
Do mean the ugly wallpaper that they called stock warrants, or just open market common stock? What is the difference, it's all worthless. We "kissed" it goodbye the day that we received it.

codebreaker...thats the point ive been trying to make the whole time-we buy time.
By looking at my check stub, I've bought about two years worth of time. And it has been a **** poor investment for me so far. Same business practices and the same open hand waiting for more of my money. NO!

Do mean the ugly wallpaper that they called stock warrants, or just open market common stock? What is the difference, it's all worthless. We "kissed" it goodbye the day that we received it.
Nah...He's worried about all the bonuses the company conned him into converting to stocks. :poster_stupid: