XPO | i know what the change is goona be

brutus61

TB Lurker
Credits
HEY MY FELLOW CON WAY-ERS, I THINK I MIGHT KNOW WHATS COMING YOUR WAY AS OF SOME CHANGES, well here it is :showoff: #1 they will take away your 10 days of paid sick time amd give you 5 pto days off for you to use anytime , and then they will tell you how well this works , in other words its all a big spin..... wonder why they are gonna make a change, its because CONWAY FEELS THAT THIER EMPLOYEES ABUSE THE SICK DAYS yep thats right like it or not its gonna happen ,they are doing this crap out here in the land of cwx western side, and they have done it we lost 5 paid days of sick time ,and now they gave 5 pto days for any time off . prior 15 minutes b 4 shift you can call and tell them you need a pto day. and by the way OUT HERE IN CALIFORNIA THEY THE FOS AND THE T/M AND THE SUCK BUTT ASCM CANNOT ASK YOU WHY YOUR NOT COMING IN , its illegal here to ask your employee why he is not showing up. but just tell them your sick or have the runs , they will shut up, or do what mr bob M_ does call in and tellS them he needs a pto then when they ask why he tells them to listen ,CLOSELY WHAT THEY HERE IS MR .DAIL TONE ,:owned: So watch and see it will happen sooner or later , you may think i am wrong and i hope i am but check out here with the team USA YOU WILL SEE.thats what they doing to us , BY THE WAY WHEN THEY IMPLENMENTED THIS SHAFT JOB ON US THEY TOLD US THAT CSE AND CCX WAS ALREADY DOING IT ,APPERNTLY WE WHERE LIED TO BY OUR T/M ,:owned: , figures have a good day :USA:

brutus61 said:
HEY MY FELLOW CON WAY-ERS, I THINK I MIGHT KNOW WHATS COMING YOUR WAY AS OF SOME CHANGES, well here it is :showoff: #1 they will take away your 10 days of paid sick time amd give you 5 pto days off for you to use anytime , and then they will tell you how well this works , in other words its all a big spin..... wonder why they are gonna make a change, its because CONWAY FEELS THAT THIER EMPLOYEES ABUSE THE SICK DAYS yep thats right like it or not its gonna happen ,they are doing this crap out here in the land of cwx western side, and they have done it we lost 5 paid days of sick time ,and now they gave 5 pto days for any time off . prior 15 minutes b 4 shift you can call and tell them you need a pto day. and by the way OUT HERE IN CALIFORNIA THEY THE FOS AND THE T/M AND THE SUCK BUTT ASCM CANNOT ASK YOU WHY YOUR NOT COMING IN , its illegal here to ask your employee why he is not showing up. but just tell them your sick or have the runs , they will shut up, or do what mr bob M_ does call in and tellS them he needs a pto then when they ask why he tells them to listen ,CLOSELY WHAT THEY HERE IS MR .DAIL TONE ,:owned: So watch and see it will happen sooner or later , you may think i am wrong and i hope i am but check out here with the team USA YOU WILL SEE.thats what they doing to us , BY THE WAY WHEN THEY IMPLENMENTED THIS SHAFT JOB ON US THEY TOLD US THAT CSE AND CCX WAS ALREADY DOING IT ,APPERNTLY WE WHERE LIED TO BY OUR T/M ,:owned: , figures have a good day :USA:
be carefull.. they can ask you why you are calling out. They just can not tell anyone else.

brutus61 said:
That can't do that,We our co-owners and share holders.RIGHT!

i dont think they will get rid of sick pay-10days. the reason being if they give us the 5 days to take as we wwant they would be paying out more on average than if we had the 10 days. i think the average use across the board for sick days is 4