Estes | I love my employees

Elvis my man, who do you work for?

i've heard ups frieght and/or abf he will never diclose himself:hide: just a s@#t stirrer.:funky: he does give some good points but then it always goes to what we sould do as a company. whatever. you can't have a diferent view . he used to work for G.I.

Hey BB maybe you should let the man answer for himself since the question was directed to him. I think what you will find is most of his points are pretty valid and has no beef with E employees just mgmt.

Don't own a pager. Don't have a need for one. I own a cell phone though. And when it rings, it is never a cancellation of my bid run. I never get cancelled. See I work for a union company who rewards their senior drivers. Not one that works their junior drivers and sends their senior drivers home, when the freight is slow. My company pays line drivers for all time on duty. Not just when the wheels are spinning. My company pays overtime after 8 hours. Not after 55 hours. My company rewards it's employees with a company sponsored pension, because they would like to keep their quality people. Not one who terminates them for missing work due to injuries that require healing, therapy etc. And then deny them vacation monies they had earned. I could go on and on. I think you get my point. I don't know what your employment status is, supervisor, driver etc. It doesn't matter. The hornets nest, that dwells in Richmond, will bury their poison laden stingers in your a$$, sooner or later. Teamster Elvis out.....
Elvis where in the world did you get that contaminated glass of Kool aid? It is not that great over here and you know it. You know that every company has its issues, The only difference is the color of the trucks and the name on the door otherwise we all do the same thing, It's no different. And everyone must at one time or another pick their "poison" whether it is a stinger or some other form of penetration it is not fun. Non-Te......s JBR out, Oh yeah your avatar is still ugly as he77!!:hysterical:

Elvis where in the world did you get that contaminated glass of Kool aid? It is not that great over here and you know it. You know that every company has its issues, The only difference is the color of the trucks and the name on the door otherwise we all do the same thing, It's no different. And everyone must at one time or another pick their "poison" whether it is a stinger or some other form of penetration it is not fun. Non-Te......s JBR out, Oh yeah your avatar is still ugly as he77!!:hysterical:
Better get out and see the real world, bucko! You haven't a clue about anything you just tried to say:chairshot:

Better get out and see the real world, bucko! You haven't a clue about anything you just tried to say:chairshot:

man i could say alot but the topic is another thread , another time. all i will say is elvis lover,.. boooo. the gentleman you are referring to mt is more right than you know or give him credit for.

It sounded like I've got under sombody's skin. (from my previous post) ya'all shouldn't let me know your weak side. Don't worry I only check this site maybe once a week. Meanwhile I'll be driv'n for 10 drinking for 5 and sleep'n for 4. :beerchug:

Are you priscilla? I know what I said. You big buddy are the one who should get out and see the "Real World" and not the one on MTV. Bucko? haven't heard that one in awhile:chairshot: DOH

Okay JBR, you called me out. Now I am here. My tail is sticking straight out, the fir on my spine is sticking straight up, my ears are pinned back, my chest is puffed up,and I 'm in my fighting stance. My first question is as follows. Do you or have you ever been employed by Estes Express Lines? I know the answer due to the fact that you would not have joined hands with Beerboy to try and defend them, if you had. You can not compare the two. My post was completely factual. My comparisons of the two companies were 100% accurate. UPSF is in it's infancy at this point, but will one day dominate the worlds market. And my second question is as follows. If you are not happy being a T***ster, then why do you stay here? You have plenty of options. Maybe you should apply at Estes. I hear they have a never ending revolving door. Teamster Elvis out....

Elvis, what did you endure to become a "senior driver"? 3 years of less than 100% pay? 10 years of lay offs? Dave:Poke:

It takes three years to progress to top scale. Never been laid off. NEXT!!!!!! Be careful sitting at your desk, Dave. Wouldn't want you to suffer too many paper cuts. Teamster Elvis out....

Hey BB maybe you should let the man answer for himself since the question was directed to him. I think what you will find is most of his points are pretty valid and has no beef with E employees just mgmt.

Thanks sad bag, Beerboy knows I only want the best for Estes drivers. I have seen too many Estes drivers done wrong by Estes brass, and it needs to stop. I have my own ideas as to how this can be accomplished. I'd like to call them out on the lawn and handle it the old fashioned way, but that would let them off the hook too easy. Teamster Elvis out...

Just more ammo

This I posted several months back. It's all true. So is there a pattern here. Or am I just being paranoid?:hide:

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

A new disease was just discovered at the long beach ca. terminal. It causes you to loose you job !!!

It is called Havingalifeitis
The symptoms are getting hurt on or off the job and being off work for several months healing.
The cure be a couch potato. Do not have a life. What ever you do. Do not play ball with your children, go on a holiday trip,
Take a vacation and go somewhere and do hiking ,camping, swimming, or any other fun and relaxing criteria.

I just received a call just last night a friend at the long beach term. Was fired. He had fractured is wrist playing ball with his son , had the wrist X-rayed but was told it was ok just a sprain. The pain got worst. He had to wait for an MRI which showed a fracture and was put in a cast. All this time which was several months off. He keep in contact with Richmond and they told him don’t worry your job will be there when you come back. Wrong !!!!!!! When he went back he was told they replaced him.

I told him to call a lawyer every 4 to 6 hours till he felt better. Let’s hope he takes my medical advise.

My name is Rob E. All my employees are not just hired hands but also part of my family. I love you all. Just like the driver in Phoenix Az. who had been employed at Estes for several years. That is, until he was involved in a motorcycle accident. He sustained a debilitating injury which caused him to file a long term disability claim. He had been off work, recuperating from his injuries,for a year. That is when I decided to kick his gimpy a$$ to the curb. I am completely within the law though. I may be morally bankrupt, but I am a law abiding schmuck. Not only did I terminate this man from my empire, but I also boned him for the vacation time that he had accrued. Please don't hate me because I'm a cut throat, nickel rubbing, money miser. Hate me because I could care less about you or your families well being. My disclaimer is as follows. The story is true. But I am not Rob E. I am his worst enemy. And I will not give up until his piece of garbage company is flying under the TEAMSTER banner. Teamster Elvis out and pissed again....

Okay JBR, you called me out. Now I am here. My tail is sticking straight out, the fir on my spine is sticking straight up, my ears are pinned back, my chest is puffed up,and I 'm in my fighting stance. My first question is as follows. Do you or have you ever been employed by Estes Express Lines? I know the answer due to the fact that you would not have joined hands with Beerboy to try and defend them, if you had. You can not compare the two. My post was completely factual. My comparisons of the two companies were 100% accurate. UPSF is in it's infancy at this point, but will one day dominate the worlds market. And my second question is as follows. If you are not happy being a T***ster, then why do you stay here? You have plenty of options. Maybe you should apply at Estes. I hear they have a never ending revolving door. Teamster Elvis out....
Wow Elvi ( yeah I meant Elvi) You are 100% correct I have never worked for Estes but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night so I feel qualified to comment! I have a cousin that is a road driver for them. Some of the stories he tells me are just like the Big "O" was. Remember just like UPSF and O things out west are different than back east.And as far as me being a teamster we have beaten this dog before haven't we? Just in case you have forgotten" I am not a Teamster now nor do I see that in my future" could change, I have seen stranger things. I wish I could see you face to face, maybe I would rub your ears that calms a dog down you know, Then I would "TRY" to explain my hatred for the Teamsters to you and why I harbor that hatred. Don't keep your chest pumped out too long, at your age those old ribs can't handle alot of expansion for an extended amount of time. Now lastly, I have been here awhile and I don't foresee myself going anywhere anytime soon. I will continue to show up , do my job , and go home. Shouldn't have any problems that way. We can all work together, Can't we? I think it is very honorable O Grasshopper looking out for your fellow freighthaulers, I am quite sure they appreciate it. Maybe you should leave and start an agency to represent professional drivers, Can you say "Jerry Maguire of the LTL world? Hey Hoffa "show me the money!! Cutting edge Elvis "chill out" NON Teamster JBR OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!:soapbox::Poke:YOur first client ? LIEBS:hysterical:

Wow Elvi ( yeah I meant Elvi) You are 100% correct I have never worked for Estes but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night so I feel qualified to comment! I have a cousin that is a road driver for them. Some of the stories he tells me are just like the Big "O" was. Remember just like UPSF and O things out west are different than back east.And as far as me being a teamster we have beaten this dog before haven't we? Just in case you have forgotten" I am not a Teamster now nor do I see that in my future" could change, I have seen stranger things. I wish I could see you face to face, maybe I would rub your ears that calms a dog down you know, Then I would "TRY" to explain my hatred for the Teamsters to you and why I harbor that hatred. Don't keep your chest pumped out too long, at your age those old ribs can't handle alot of expansion for an extended amount of time. Now lastly, I have been here awhile and I don't foresee myself going anywhere anytime soon. I will continue to show up , do my job , and go home. Shouldn't have any problems that way. We can all work together, Can't we? I think it is very honorable O Grasshopper looking out for your fellow freighthaulers, I am quite sure they appreciate it. Maybe you should leave and start an agency to represent professional drivers, Can you say "Jerry Maguire of the LTL world? Hey Hoffa "show me the money!! Cutting edge Elvis "chill out" NON Teamster JBR OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!:soapbox::Poke:YOur first client ? LIEBS:hysterical:

Like I have posted before. I do appreciate your sense of humor. But to make a comment such as, same problems, just different colored truck, different name on the door, is just plain false. We at UPSF, are not where we would like to be, at this point. But I am confident we will be in a sweet spot in a relatively short period of time. Until that time, I for one, will not undermine what this company or the organization, that represents us, is trying to accomplish. I would humbly request that we all do the same. I don't have a clue what your dispute with said organization is. But I would bet that it involves crossing a picket line. Teamster Elvis out......

Run for your life

:toxic:If you plan on going to working for Estes Express you better run for your life. My wife & I spent 15 months there as a team and only ran single runs in a cracker box size truck which was never maintained. At Estes you basically maintain your own equipment except for occasional PM which is never done on time. You have to fuel your truck at terminal, put in your own oil, air in tires and to check under your tractor you will need to carry a creepter. They do nothing at the check lanes except beat tires on the trailers. If you break down you have to give them the first two hours and if weather related forget getting paid being stuck in ice or snow somewhere for days. When we quit they kept our last pay checks due to the fact that it takes two years to qualify for vacation but at one year they give it to you "out of the goodness of our heart". When have you ever gotten paid for something that you never had earned. Their drivers manual is confussing about this issue and when contacting corporate for clarification on this and other issues they were sometimes clueless. We once had a wrong seal number on a trailer and then accussed us of stealing at the Charlotte term. Only reason we stayed as long as we did if that the insurance is great.

I feel for you Tater, at least you had good insurance. But the same you are talking about is going to happen with the Utility Employee with that new NMFA Teamster contract, we are on our way to being slaves. Bend yo knees and tote that bail Bro.