Yellow | I love the Yes voting fearmongers

tn

The democrats said they would end the war in 2006 if they got control of congress, they did get comtrol of congress, but did not end the war. Obama said he would end the war immediately if elected, he did get elected, he did not immediately end the war. They are still fighting in a pointless war in Afghanistan and still have 50,000 troops in Iraq. Guess they lied and people are still being killed over there.

They will not make us return from our LOA, they will just terminate us, if this vote passes it will effectively eliminate the LOA part of the last MOU. This is just one reson I wm voting against it.

Free Dumb, As I know you cant fix stupid, I would at least ask you to read the MOU.

now thats not my post joe .not even the right thread . nice try but you are slipping or maybe slurping

The democrats said they would end the war in 2006 if they got control of congress, they did get comtrol of congress, but did not end the war. Obama said he would end the war immediately if elected, he did get elected, he did not immediately end the war. They are still fighting in a pointless war in Afghanistan and still have 50,000 troops in Iraq. Guess they lied and people are still being killed over there.

This makes me puke to no end. I'll agree with the afghanistan thing since thats where the 9-11 sneak attack originated. If these stankin politicians would just let the military do what they're suppose to, WIN, and keep their damn noses out of it that would have been a 1 week job.
We fought a 2 front war 70 years ago starting from scratch and won it in 3-1/2 years, the Germans beat Poland in a month and they were still using a lot of horses. But we can't beat the snot out of a few thousand camel humpers.
Same with this iraq crap, beat the living :::shit::: out of them, take their oil to pay for it, with a bonus for the trouble and families that had a soldier killed and come home.
Bring everyone home, stand with the very few who have stood with us and let GOD sort out the rest of the trash.

This makes me puke to no end. I'll agree with the afghanistan thing since thats where the 9-11 sneak attack originated. If these stankin politicians would just let the military do what they're suppose to, WIN, and keep their damn noses out of it that would have been a 1 week job.
We fought a 2 front war 70 years ago starting from scratch and won it in 3-1/2 years, the Germans beat Poland in a month and they were still using a lot of horses. But we can't beat the snot out of a few thousand camel humpers.
Same with this iraq crap, beat the living :::shit::: out of them, take their oil to pay for it, with a bonus for the trouble and families that had a soldier killed and come home.
Bring everyone home, stand with the very few who have stood with us and let GOD sort out the rest of the trash.

bravo !!!!:clapping::1036316054:

joe you have officially become my 1st member on the ignore list . ive had more than enough of your bs on here.
i feel sorry for your situation. but as you are only worried about yourself . i think ill just worry about myself and the rest of us that are at least trying to keep bailing while they keep drilling holes in the bottom of this sinking ship.
have a great life living on the TB.

Spoken like a true company :butt kiss:!

Yeah right...I'm really that...Not. I'd rather work union than non..Been there done that....and anybody who works with me may know that I prefer to keep the job...but a company man? I don't think you'd find many at my terminal who knows me...who would categorize me as that....You obviously hate everybody.

most of the drivers here think that the economy is crapping good truck driver jobs all over the place and within 3-12 months they will make more with better benefits and retirements than we have now. i can find no relationship with this belief to actual reality when i search the adds for jobs. we have drivers renting rooms out in their homes now to get by while on layoff. where are all these good jobs, does anybody know?

CDL Truck Driver Jobs CR England Trucking is Hiring! No Experience Necessary
www.CREngland.com/ApplyNow!
Newark Trucking Company Call Us For More Information About Our Container Trucking Services.
VmTrucking.com
High Paying Driving Jobs $1.05 all miles, plus fuel & more! Affordable lease rates
Tradewinds

If I was a year or two from retirement then I would vote yes. I don't think I could start over and physically be able to strip trailers all night again and or take out some of the peddle loads that the junior guy will get.
If I were within a year or two of retiring, I would vote no. Because if we vote no, on January 1, 2011, they have to start paying my pension again, which would get me the remaining time that I need so that I can get the hell out of here. Also, if you're close to retirement, that also means that you must be getting a bit older........so if we voted yes, you can tack on another five years before you gain enough credits to retire. Who would want to tack on another five+ years? Or are some people just voting yes to keep a paycheck coming because of being too deep in debt?

i think joe should give back his pension and come work another 5 years then retire earning less per month. just to put his money where his mouth is.
And if this passes, he can come back and work under these crappy work rules that he so deeply supports.

The thing that gets me is ABF operates under the same NMFA as we do, their operation and management is much more proficient than YRC. Lesson learned here is it wasn't us that put us in this situation the **** poor YRC management is at fault why aren't they addressing that. You just can't fix stupidity cause they think they're doing the right thing
The company don't think that they need to change their failing business plan. The only plan that they want changed is the NMFA. The only plan that they have is to just keep taking from us, and make us fund their stupidity.

And if this passes, he can come back and work under these crappy work rules that he so deeply supports.
crappy work rules you call them?
bottom men on list work weekend bids if established
road drivers drop-hook end of line term only
make 1 p/u or del en-route
4hr man could get 30 hrs a week

a piece of cake

If I were within a year or two of retiring, I would vote no. Because if we vote no, on January 1, 2011, they have to start paying my pension again, which would get me the remaining time that I need so that I can get the hell out of here. years? Or are some people just voting yes to keep a paycheck coming because of being too deep in debt?
Flash what part of they are not paying any more than the 25% contrib..with or without a no vote don't you understand?..it will not happen for 5 years..then it will happen
you give--they give
Quote Originally Posted by longblade View Post
i think joe should give back his pension and come work another 5 years then retire earning less per month. just to put his money where his mouth is.
earning less per month? but duh..you'll be getting $1.06 more than you're getting now duh

as far as your pension, yes future retirees will get less

Last edited by a moderator: