Yellow | I"M in the money

I normaly dont hate CEO's
most-interesting-man-in-the-world.jpg

But when I do Its Billy Zollars

Oh come on, Bill Zollars is a respectful business man. He made a couple of mistakes in the past, but YRC is coming back and improving their service to customers. People should be proud that they still have a job, and that they are part of the rebirth to a great organization. One of the few companies that still have the highest and greatest respect for their employees. Remember, at YRC it is "Yes We Can." Everyone can make the difference.

Oh come on, Bill Zollars is a respectful business man. He made a couple of mistakes in the past, but YRC is coming back and improving their service to customers. People should be proud that they still have a job, and that they are part of the rebirth to a great organization. One of the few companies that still have the highest and greatest respect for their employees. Remember, at YRC it is "Yes We Can." Everyone can make the difference.
What happened to the Spaghetti....did YRC get a hold of him and make him a "YRC" Pod-person

I guess I"m on workers comp, strained my back loading that 1.5 million dollar raise in the trunk of my new Cadillac. Anybody know a good lawyer? I don't want this outfit getting off cheap.

I guess I"m on workers comp, strained my back loading that 1.5 million dollar raise in the trunk of my new Cadillac. Anybody know a good lawyer? I don't want this outfit getting off cheap.

Now we know your an impostor Dollar Bill would never drive a Cadillac BMW's and Mercedes only.......................

Hey bill, I know I'll never have as much money as you but I have something that you and your shoe queen will never have. A set of balls!!!

Great balls of fire! See you fellas later .I'm hopping in our new corperate jet and taking our pension cash to China to do some shopping . adios amegos

Someday in I hope the very very close future as you walk out of KC for the last time all the employees will stand outside and sing your this catchy tune .

And I hope other are paying attention also !

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee wiz, talk about spreading the hate. Actually, YRC already played the White Sox rally chant when they found out who stole the generator out of 301. Hey billy zollars you spelled corperate wrong. It is spelled, corporate.

Last edited by a moderator: