I Need a New Truck. Any Recommendations?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date
RP gets me into places we shouldn't go, blame him for my want of a wench...haha
I sound like me needs a good pirate, arggghh!

Sent from my drone magnet

I have people asking me why I'd remove the lift kit off my new ride. It rides so rough I can't even drink coffee when I drive it. I dunno, I just have no need for it and it's just not me. Besides I should be able to get some money for those tires and other parts to reduce the cost a little.

This guy has around 200 powerstroke videos, what to look for etc, very informative

[video=youtube_share;kWPrB-fhMaQ]http://youtu.be/kWPrB-fhMaQ[/video]

I dunno . . . . . . why Stroke it when you can Ram it?

6WheelinInUtah.jpg

I have people asking me why I'd remove the lift kit off my new ride. It rides so rough I can't even drink coffee when I drive it. I dunno, I just have no need for it and it's just not me. Besides I should be able to get some money for those tires and other parts to reduce the cost a little.
is it a suspension lift only? how much lift, 4 inches?

is it a suspension lift only? how much lift, 4 inches?
I has 8" of blocks under the rear springs and a big stack of springs on the front (they look like they should be on the rear of something).

It's not you and all of a sudden, your 56 years old.

I'm headed out to look at an 03' F-350 SRW this morning with the 6.0, been reading Powerstroke forums, to get idea of what to look for. It also has this on the front. Trying to find out what I could sell it for if I got it, I definitely don't need a winch..lol.......don't really need a 350 either..lol

565593-28-large_zps25af00a0.jpg

you need one of those when you drive a Ford