I need a new truck. Part 2

108 k miles is the best I can get in our price range, and it only gets worse the older years I go.

Sent from my drone magnet
Amazing isn't it? How out of proportion are automobile prices with everything else?

other people that agree with your statement.

corpral smith.......gen custard knows what hes doing we will be safe out here in the open.
shulie fienstein.....they said there will be food and water at the end of the train trip.
capt ernst august lehmann....its just a little rain storm keep going we are almost in new jersy
kenneth o'donnell.........its gonna be hot in dallas, the convertable should be nice.
ed smith........we must stay on schedule just navagate through the ice. wake me up when we are an hour out.

I don't know where the heck this quote keeps popping up from...I am trying to quote something totally different and this is the messed up text I get!!! What the HECK?

The Suburban for sale along my route is an '02 with 77,000 miles two wheel drive asking $10,900. The top looks clean but the underside shows some rust.

The Suburban for sale along my route is an '02 with 77,000 miles two wheel drive asking $10,900. The top looks clean but the underside shows some rust.

There is no way on earth we could own a 2wd..simply don't care to live in the bar ditch in the winter. One nice thing about living in the dry west...our cars rarely have rust issues.

There is no way on earth we could own a 2wd..simply don't care to live in the bar ditch in the winter. One nice thing about living in the dry west...our cars rarely have rust issues.

I might have a line on a wench for sale that could pull you out of any ditch. :hysterical:

My wife recently bought a 2008 Jeep Commander with 90,000 miles on it for $16,000.00.
Jeep_Commander_2008_03-800.jpg

A hunded thousand miles on a vehicle isn't what it use to be. My wife's Commander is a one owner and well maintained. Looks just like the one in the picture, and the background looks like somewhere close to where we live.

A hunded thousand miles on a vehicle isn't what it use to be. This Commander is a one owner and well maintained.
That is a fact. I remember when at 80,000 they were blowing smoke and making noises. Now that's a low mileage vehicle.

A hunded thousand miles on a vehicle isn't what it use to be. My wife's Commander is a one owner and well maintained. Looks just like the one in the picture, and the background looks like somewhere close to where we live.

Looks a lot like Flaming Gorge, but probably just a picture of course....no Jeeps, I can't take that kind of headache on. I have owned two, and my parents owned two...couldn't replace parts fast enough, ruined me on that breed.
I might consider an old school Wrangler or CJ for a weekend toy, but that won't haul 4 kids and a dog.
Kind of a snob here, we want a Tahoe, or Yukon..long or short doesn't matter just one of those.

Looks a lot like Flaming Gorge, but probably just a picture of course....no Jeeps, I can't take that kind of headache on. I have owned two, and my parents owned two...couldn't replace parts fast enough, ruined me on that breed.
I might consider an old school Wrangler or CJ for a weekend toy, but that won't haul 4 kids and a dog.
Kind of a snob here, we want a Tahoe, or Yukon..long or short doesn't matter just one of those.

Second Jeep for us. We are finding out that when we need a major part from a Jeep dealership, It's on backorder.

I don't know where the heck this quote keeps popping up from...I am trying to quote something totally different and this is the messed up text I get!!! What the HECK?

If you are using Tapatalk, it does tend to get confused at times.

Guardrail

The local Craigslist has many for sale advertised as "Easy & Cheap Fixes". If they are in fact easy & cheap the owner would already have them fixed & raise the price. I don't know if they really think the repair will be cheap or if they everybody else is stupid enough to believe what they say. There have been several easy fixes shown with the engine & transmission in the bed of the truck.

The local Craigslist has many for sale advertised as "Easy & Cheap Fixes". If they are in fact easy & cheap the owner would already have them fixed & raise the price. I don't know if they really think the repair will be cheap or if they everybody else is stupid enough to believe what they say.

There have been several easy fixes shown with the engine & transmission in the bed of the truck.

well thar ya go right thar.....an "easy fix".....all you have to do, is "put the motor and transmission into the engine bay".....

what's so hard about that..???? sounds "easy" to me...!!!

Well, now we have a deadline.. Saturday we loose our rental. I can't tell you how much that stresses me out.

Tell the other guy's insurance company you need the rental a little longer to look for a new truck.
If they laugh....tell them you need the rental to take RP to his doctor appointments....

They don't need to know that it's a psychiatrist :)

That really bites. Dealers love buyers in a hurry.

We aren't tipping our hand but we are scrambling, to top it off we need something by Wednesday next week that will haul all of us since Brian's girls are coming in next week to spend spring break with us.