I need a new truck. Part 2

Well, now we have a deadline.. Saturday we loose our rental. I can't tell you how much that stresses me out.

Sent from my drone magnet

although i do not know all the dirty little details of your situation, if you have a lawyer (and i hope you do), then he (or she) should be very demanding of you keeping a rental for as long as YOU NEED IT.

since you stated, that the other driver was at fault, his lawyer/insurance company, should not argue any points regarding your needs.

hell....

even these guys......

could figure that out........
22830-sp.jpg

Well, now we have a deadline.. Saturday we loose our rental. I can't tell you how much that stresses me out.

I still fail to grasp why an accident that is not your fault is causing you so much trouble.

Get one of those lawyer vermin and get some satisfaction.

The problem is, we aren't loaded, we practically STOLE the last one. So my payments were decent. My insurance covers the loss but I don't have a trade in or a down. The year model I bought was old enough I can't finance another one of that year. We are spoiled to the type of car and the newer ones are going for a premium.
My insurance is doing all the problem solving and I guess I don't have the best insurance.
Finally found an 08 today, seeing about financing.
adu9u6as.jpg

And no, we aren't paying sticker price.

The only time anyone has to pay sticker,is when you tell the sales person you really love said vehicle &you have to have it.

If you haven't signed a release for bodily injury I think a reminder to the insurance agent or representative of the driver that hit you might persuade them to extend the time for a rental vehicle. You are in the driver's seat on this one.

Thank you Apo, that's a great website to look at, the one we are trying for is an 08 Chevy Tahoe.

One thing about leasing, same goes with buying a newer car is the insurance. The more valuable the car, the more collision insurance costs. I went from having two liability only beaters to two not all that valuable vehicles that require collision insurance. :ranting2:

One thing about leasing, same goes with buying a newer car is the insurance. The more valuable the car, the more collision insurance costs. I went from having two liability only beaters to two not all that valuable vehicles that require collision insurance. :ranting2:

My full coverage cost $67 a month with the Yukon, and all in all it hasn't been terrible insurance. The second I called I had options to take care of the accident, they didn't tell me to wait for anything just immediately got to work. Only 12 days after the accident and the check is already headed to the bank. Despite the rental issue, and it wouldn't have been so much of an issue if my car was being FIXED instead of totaled out. At least the people I have been dealing with have been helpful and very polite.

At least I had insurance, lol.