I need a new truck. Part 2

Well problems or not, we bought it. I will let RP post pictures of it...but we paid 18,250 for a car that booked at 22,750. Fair deal I thought.

Sent from my drone magnet

Glad that's over with. I think we did okay.

u2azequg.jpg

vaqu9ete.jpg

sa6uje8y.jpg

a5e6ydu9.jpg

Married to the luckiest woman alive!

Nope, all over with but the crying, and the payments, and the maintenance, and the fueling, and the insurance premiums, and the fixing things that break..........I guess it never ends huh?

Married to the luckiest woman alive!

And whomever gives my kids juice boxes will be a sitting duck, that IS why we got leather :)

Sent from my drone magnet

So was the crash a blessing,or a curse,to get you to upgrade your transportation?
Guess only time will tell if it becomes a hole in your driveway you are throwing your money in.

Although I do hope for the best & you & your new ride will live happily ever after.
Just please try to stay away from front pickup bumpers this time.

Enjoy the new ride. Dont blame you for going with the Tahoe, i've been driving an07 Suburban for years and never had a major issue

Yeah we have always liked the looks of the GMC exteriors better than the Chevys up until the 07 body changes. The Chevys now look way more appealing than the GMCs. We really like it so far. Only time will tell for sure though.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks very nice---hopefully it will give you many years of good service, and then when it gets replaced it's your idea, not somebody else's. I have a neighbor that has never owner a car that hasn't been replaced other than due to an accident--5or 6 cars that i know of. Just tears them up constantly---