Yellow | I need you guys to look at this, is it real or a fake?

Where is cover letter to the IBT Committee concerning this change with someone's signature?
When is this COO going to be heard?.....just saying......KK

I can't imagine someone going to the extreme bother of typing this up simply as a hoax.
Why would New Penn guys have to end tail ? They are union , that doesn't seem right , after all the Roadway guys were allowed to dovetail at the merger with their buyer , Yellow .

Newpenn is white paper. That may let them end tail those drivers.

24cz51w.jpg

newpenn is white paper. That may let them end tail those drivers.

new penn is not white paper. We are under the nmfa..same has yrc. We signed a me to agreememt...me to. We agreed to everything yrc agreed to in the contract negotiations. PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE POSTING RUMOURS.

and yes jeff, that is a real page from the change they have posted in baltimore. now i couldn't tell you if the change itself is real.

If NP is end-tailed would that be below the current long term layoff guys or below the currently working guys at YRC?

If NP is end-tailed would that be below the current long term layoff guys or below the currently working guys at YRC?
No, it's not going to work like that. NP wouldn't be end-tailed in, they would be dove tailed in. Because, Roadway was bought by Yellow, and Roadway should have been end-tailed in, but some how they dove tailed in. Go figure. Now all of a sudden their going to play the end tail game. It's not going to happen.

1 question, why would the TOP dogs at YRCW go through with getting this language of New Penn drawn up if it wasn't in YRCW's plans from the start. I think that YRCW has plans to combine ALL before the end of the year.

1 question, why would the TOP dogs at YRCW go through with getting this language of New Penn drawn up if it wasn't in YRCW's plans from the start. I think that YRCW has plans to combine ALL before the end of the year.
Maybe YRCW is "serious" about "restructuring" something OTHER than our wages and benefits for a change? Why didn't they do this long ago?

I think if I remember correctly the cost involved in COO's like this is huge. Why and how are they going to pull this off w/o losing more customers? The Yellow-Roadway merger was mismanaged so badly it was a disaster. I feel bad for all involved.

I think if I remember correctly the cost involved in COO's like this is huge. Why and how are they going to pull this off w/o losing more customers? The Yellow-Roadway merger was mismanaged so badly it was a disaster. I feel bad for all involved.

havent the banks figured out the costly changes dont work?

No, it's not going to work like that. NP wouldn't be end-tailed in, they would be dove tailed in. Because, Roadway was bought by Yellow, and Roadway should have been end-tailed in, but some how they dove tailed in. Go figure. Now all of a sudden their going to play the end tail game. It's not going to happen.

scare tactic