TForce | i SIMPED for a woman last friday......

I just got to ask, maybe it's the beer I'm not sure. But what in the blue blazing hell is simped? Have we as a people fell so low and gotten so lazy we can even type out sympathized or God forbid type out helped out? I reckon so because before this thread I was reading about someone whining about hooking and dropping pups on linehaul run or "nite liner". This slang stuff these kids put out nowadays just kills me. Talk English young man. CHEERS boys. Yall have a good day.

I just got to ask, maybe it's the beer I'm not sure. But what in the blue blazing hell is simped? Have we as a people fell so low and gotten so lazy we can even type out sympathized or God forbid type out helped out? I reckon so because before this thread I was reading about someone whining about hooking and dropping pups on linehaul run or "nite liner". This slang stuff these kids put out nowadays just kills me. Talk English young man. CHEERS boys. Yall have a good day.

Do you work at T-force?

I would have dropped it on the curb like were supposed to.
Had a lady pull some sob story ::shit:: wanting me to carry a tv in her house when I first started.
I did it, she called back and said I stained her carpet, sup said they had to replace it.
Was put on working termination, ended up being dropped to a letter.
Ever since that everything gets dropped at the curb, regardless of weather, or customer request.
I've already dropped 75 inch TVs on the curb in the rain and snow, snapped a picture by the mailbox and kept rolling.
No discipline or bullshit from management, because that's what we're supposed to do

I would have dropped it on the curb like were supposed to.
Had a lady pull some sob story **** wanting me to carry a tv in her house when I first started.
I did it, she called back and said I stained her carpet, sup said they had to replace it.
Was put on working termination, ended up being dropped to a letter.
Ever since that everything gets dropped at the curb, regardless of weather, or customer request.
I've already dropped 75 inch TVs on the curb in the rain and snow, snapped a picture by the mailbox and kept rolling.
No discipline or ******** from management, because that's what we're supposed to do
I believe I shared this story with him before, but it bears repeating.
Several years ago we had a P\D driver deliver something or another, can't recall exactly what to a woman's home. Tipped him for bringing it into the house. A few days later she called to have it picked up for some reason and was asked to box it and get it ready for p\u. She told them she paid to have the driver bring it into the house and unbox it.
The T\M called in the driver and terminated him on the spot for "failing to report an inside delivery charge", dishonesty.
We got him back, but not after about 6 weeks of no pay.
That $25-30 cost him thousands.. Stay safe............

I agree 95%....LOL.....I take tips from wealthy people who can afford it and are just young and lazy.....but, I would never take a tip from someone who is in a wheelchair or is elderly...
Hey, ask some ole time ABFers about the TurnKey deliveries...never enter a home...what a joke.. I always hoped for a babe in a swimsuit waiting on a hot tub or tanning bed! Wow!
(notice the word "Hoped")

Hey, ask some ole time ABFers about the TurnKey deliveries...never enter a home...what a joke.. I always hoped for a babe in a swimsuit waiting on a hot tub or tanning bed! Wow!
(notice the word "Hoped")
Many moons ago I had a skid of horse feed or the like, pulled into a high dollar horse farm and went to look for someone. Wandered around for a few and heard a radio up some steps, went up to a deck and two ladies were topless sunning on deck chairs, told them what I had and without batting an eye one stood up and put a loose shirt on, {never buttoned it}, and went and got the forklift and unloaded it with the girls swingin' in the breeze.
Never got back there again..

I believe I shared this story with him before, but it bears repeating.
Several years ago we had a P\D driver deliver something or another, can't recall exactly what to a woman's home. Tipped him for bringing it into the house. A few days later she called to have it picked up for some reason and was asked to box it and get it ready for p\u. She told them she paid to have the driver bring it into the house and unbox it.
The T\M called in the driver and terminated him on the spot for "failing to report an inside delivery charge", dishonesty.
We got him back, but not after about 6 weeks of no pay.
That $25-30 cost him thousands.. Stay safe............
Really, how did they prove this happened? Unless the driver admitted it.

Really, how did they prove this happened? Unless the driver admitted it.
He did, classic example of not having representation at any form of contact with management.. Only got him back at panel because there was no written instruction on accepting tips at the time.
Argued that any dishonesty must be rooted in intent to be dishonest, not just poor judgement.

Its a center of attention thing. He's on a couple other websites.

Nope I do not. But I have done my fair share of ltl work sir. I have hooked and dropped pups I have battled the cold and hot docks ran linehaul and city. Im just asking what it means. Thats all. I aint trying to ruffle feathers all I want is a definition. I'm trying to learn the lingo lol. And have fun at the same time.

"niteliner" is an overnite term: Basically when you go from your home terminal (with outbound freight) to a hub, then come back to your home terminal with inbound freight.

2) What Simping REALLY is, is basically when you "serve" a woman or do lots of stuff for her, in hopes of getting something in return, IF, you know what i'm trying to say.......

A lot of times you'll get nothing.

Basically, you're doing A LOT to let her walk all over you.

So, i use "simping" as a generalized term to mean that we are going above and beyond for the customer, when technically it's curbside delivery for all residentials.

Sometimes you get tipped, sometimes you don't. i'm batting about 35-40% and currently averaging $30 per week.

It's got nothing to do with sympathy: i'm trying to get paid, the customer wants you to move their crap inside or into the garage/backyard. Some of them want you to take it out of the box, put it together and take the box away.......

MEGASIMPED yesterday.

There was some mis-communication at a customer yesterday; i got the pickup notification in the diad saying 1 pallet to pickup.

It turned out that another driver had dropped the shipment off a few days ago and they, a group of women, and i will comment on women soon, wanted the EMPTY pallet taken away because "they had no way to get rid of it......"

So, since i was already there, i took it away. However, if i had know what it really was, i would have never even gone there.

i will comment on delivering to women, immigrants and other men soon.

Didn't get no tips this week......

That what makes you a good driver . I would of done the same . I never took a tip from a customer only because my folks taught me to try to help people that need it . If you were a ass to me then I would write extra charges on the bill and go for broke . People that were gracious I made sure that they were taken care of . You sound like a good driver to have on the company roster , my complements driver .

I would'a knocked her out of the chair first, just to make sure she wasn't faking.

"niteliner" is an overnite term: Basically when you go from your home terminal (with outbound freight) to a hub, then come back to your home terminal with inbound freight.

2) What Simping REALLY is, is basically when you "serve" a woman or do lots of stuff for her, in hopes of getting something in return, IF, you know what i'm trying to say.......

A lot of times you'll get nothing.

Basically, you're doing A LOT to let her walk all over you.

So, i use "simping" as a generalized term to mean that we are going above and beyond for the customer, when technically it's curbside delivery for all residentials.

Sometimes you get tipped, sometimes you don't. i'm batting about 35-40% and currently averaging $30 per week.

It's got nothing to do with sympathy: i'm trying to get paid, the customer wants you to move their crap inside or into the garage/backyard. Some of them want you to take it out of the box, put it together and take the box away.......
is simping another term for "boy toy"?