TForce | i SIMPED for a woman last friday......

@useless
is simping another term for "boy toy"?

Not really; When you simp, you WANT to be her boy toy. You'll walk on water and part the sea for this. You'll walk thru fire. You'll fight Mike Tyson etc....

i, unfortunately, know a little about this. i may or may not comment more in the lounge section.....

aTUbPO9.jpg

This is a very expensive house owned by a very rich woman. i got freakin lost in there trying to look for someone. The basement is like a small city. This is not house, it's a friggin museum.

i had a big load of tile, like7000 lbs. Take a wild guess where she wanted them?

There was like 8 contractors there and it wasn't even their job---they were electricians. It took 4 of us to push it up the driveway. Each pallet was like 1500 lbs!

Women are human beings. Men are human DOERS.
We do stuff for women. Women have stuff done FOR them. That's just the way it is.

Now, there is a new procedure in the diad where they want you to take a picture of each residential irregardless if they sign for it or not.

If there was no-one there to help, i am wondering if i could just plop it at the curb, take a picture of it with the diad, leave the top half of the bill on the freight, and just keep going?

What do you think? i will be asking my managers.

aTUbPO9.jpg

This is a very expensive house owned by a very rich woman. i got freakin lost in there trying to look for someone. The basement is like a small city. This is not house, it's a friggin museum.

i had a big load of tile, like7000 lbs. Take a wild guess where she wanted them?

There was like 8 contractors there and it wasn't even their job---they were electricians. It took 4 of us to push it up the driveway. Each pallet was like 1500 lbs!

We do stuff for women. Women have stuff done FOR them. That's just the way it is.

Now, there is a new procedure in the diad where they want you to take a picture of each residential irregardless if they sign for it or not.

If there was no-one there to help, i am wondering if i could just plop it at the curb, take a picture of it with the diad, leave the top half of the bill on the freight, and just keep going?

All residential deliveries are curb side.
Remind any one there that if you are hurt on there property, they will be liable. A few years back a driver fell pushing a pallet, ended up unable to use his arm ever again. He sued the property owner, for negligence. The case was settled out of court.
Always good to have proof of everything you say, to back yourself up.

We do stuff for women. Women have stuff done FOR them. That's just the way it i
You must not have much interaction with women.

I have a house full of women, and I have a different experience. The Degrees and Career path tell a different story than your opinion.

You must not have much interaction with women.

I have a house full of women, and I have a different experience. The Degrees and Career path tell a different story than your opinion.
I think what he is saying in general is, that women's liberation and equality, ends at the tail of the truck.
Though I have meet plenty of girly men who don't want to mess up their manicure.

At this point, I don't give a crap about anyone's feelings. You take it where I leave it or it isn't being left.
Call the office, call the police, call the mayor. It is off the tail end or I will take it back to the terminal.

I think what he is saying in general is, that women's liberation and equality, ends at the tail of the truck.
Though I have meet plenty of girly men who don't want to mess up their manicure.

At this point, I don't give a crap about anyone's feelings. You take it where I leave it or it isn't being left.
Call the office, call the police, call the mayor. It is off the tail end or I will take it back to the terminal.
I get your last paragraph, but realistically, the OP is just complaining as usual. Yeah, Ive had less than desirable customers, but most were decent.

There are Driver-doers, and Driver -complainers. I guess…

i moved a tv cabinet (you put the wide screen on top of this cabinet) inside to the foyer/front door area of a residential woman's house.

She was in a wheelchair.

What would you have done?

i fully admit that i simp for women (and men) at residentials. The payoff is possible tips. The last route, i was averaging $40-60 per week on tips. We just bid on new routes and my new route is not as profitable----i helped move a fiberglass front clip into a guys backyard. No tip, but he did shake my hand. The only consolation was that the frontend was light.

i'm not saying i'm right, i'm just saying this is what i do.
you are a good man, thank you for being one of the good guys!

aTUbPO9.jpg

This is my house, sorry I wasn't home Max, my wife can be overbearing.
Had I been home, I would have tipped you a dollar, thanks for your help, good job Max.