I used to work here

Hey who says I'm suffering??? been otr most of my life. Every job has it's up's and down's. What may be Hell to one is sweet home to another. LTL not for me my wife would kill me with honey dew jobs and now when I come home it lock the door kid's go home and after 30 yrs. together it's still majic time. ain't never been told NOT RIGHT NOW! I'VE GOT A HEADACHE. And still love to just sit and hold my sweethearts hand. Did run semi-local for afew yrs. drove me NUTS....But I admit I would like to see the lights of home alittle more... I ain't as young as I used to be and winters are alittle colder now.....But I still like meeting new people and seein strange roads now and then their's still some I ain't seen..

I worked at CFI for a couple years, and thought is was one of the best otr companies I had ever work for. They had the best equipment I have ever drove, you were treated like a person, not a number, they got you home when you asked and the trucks did seventy mph. Which I thought was a boneus coming from a company truck that only did fifty five mph. I worked there for two years before I decided to buy my own truck and become an o/o.(didn't buy though CFI, or some lease program/scam) Thats when I decided to make the move to another company. CFI was good for company drivers, but the eighty five cent per mile just wasn't cutting it for me. Plus the fact that other companies offered better pay rates ,and better fuel incentives, I would have lost my truck if I would have continued on working for CFI. I really didn't want to quit a good company like CFI, but it was either sell the truck, or move on, so I moved on. If I was to go back to being a company driver I would defiantly like to return back to CFI. I still tell people how good of a company CFI is even though I don't work there anymore.

Becareful kaveman... now days anyone who speaks well of the company is accused of recruiting for referral bonus. I never got one but have been accused many times. :butt kiss: