SAIA | I Was Fired Without Warning

LOOK MAN I KNOW IT SUCKS!! I think for safety and liability issues you can’t give someone a notice your getting rid of them!! In a perfect world when a company got rid of someone with a family and bills they would say thanks for the job shake hands and both wish each other good luck!! But in reality people think why them and want revenge!! How hard would it be for a driver to get the wife and kids in a car and rear end them?? It wouldn't have to be hard and all the kids and wife have a lawsuit against a company!! I know your saying NOT ME I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!! The problem is there are many that would!!

I dont work for Saia, but from reading your post all I would say to Saia is Screw'em and feed'em fish heads! They dont deserve good people like yourself that why they will be one of the next companies we hear about shutting the doors because they have too many dumbaces in high places!:TR10driving03:

Truck on.

From one trucker to another.Don't let that company bring
u down.That discharge is probably a blessing in disquise.
GOD BLESS/truck on.

I was a tm for saia and worked 18 hours a day because we were just bought out. I also went to Texas for a big meeting and then 8 months later I was demoted to an ops mgr,I had had enough of my dm and gave my notice I was leaving and they said you need to leave today . Lucky for me I have a cdl and went back to driving to support my family. I still drive today and am very happy I made the choice I did and am healthier and happier than I was working for Saia.

I was a tm for saia and worked 18 hours a day because we were just bought out. I also went to Texas for a big meeting and then 8 months later I was demoted to an ops mgr,I had had enough of my dm and gave my notice I was leaving and they said you need to leave today . Lucky for me I have a cdl and went back to driving to support my family. I still drive today and am very happy I made the choice I did and am healthier and happier than I was working for Saia.

I think I might know who you are, if you worked at an Indiana Terminal... I was the TM for PJAX and was surprised when I heard about your leaving.

I thought it was because the Area V.P. was from Florida and he wanted his own boys.

Let me know how you are doing.

Can you spell Teamsters?

This wouldn't have happened in a Teamster company. OK maybe it would have but you would have gotten your job back. Food for thought.

I dont work for Saia, but from reading your post all I would say to Saia is Screw'em and feed'em fish heads! They dont deserve good people like yourself that why they will be one of the next companies we hear about shutting the doors because they have too many dumbaces in high places!:TR10driving03:

You said it right the first time. You don't work for Saia.