•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

Politics | I Was In The Room

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium

Kellogg presumably revealed that then-President Trump had discussed deploying the Guard to Washington before January 6, 2021. Kellogg was also granting the House Jan. 6 panel permission to release his sworn testimony in full.

If Kellogg's firsthand assessments can be verified, this would likely debunk a number of media reports claiming then-President Trump had little interest in securing the National Guard's services at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

It might also call House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., into question, in terms of why she didn't approve a stronger police presence at the Capitol that day.

Not hersey
not someone told me something about someone that was there
not a low level staff from across the room

If true why did Pigolsi refuse?
( that is a rhetorical question Pigolsi wanted this to happen. The FBI had their people in place)

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium

Epps was a FBI plant
just like the guys in Michigan
the entire 1-6 was a set up

I no longer give a tinkers damn for 1-6.

IF the People really wanted to overthrow the goverment they will do it Sri Lanka style and burn the buildings. Its happened before in our history. I know I wont be a part of that mess. Im too old to care really.

Apathy is a wonderful thing. Erodes a Patriots desire to do anything in due time.

Keepingon

From the article

Later, Sund reportedly had a change of heart and sought permissionon January 4, 2021, from the sergeants at arms for Pelosi and then-Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., "to deploy the National Guard as a preventive measure."

Just the News then reported: "The official timeline shows the new request was denied. The sergeants at arms advised Sund 'to contact General Walker at DC National Guard to discuss the guard's ability to support a request if needed.'"

Something we already knew, Something Republicans need to look into if they win control in the mid terms.

SuperCourse

Loyal Subject Of The GREAT MAGA KING
I no longer give a tinkers damn for 1-6.

IF the People really wanted to overthrow the goverment they will do it Sri Lanka style and burn the buildings. Its happened before in our history. I know I wont be a part of that mess. Im too old to care really.

Apathy is a wonderful thing. Erodes a Patriots desire to do anything in due time.

I care about the J6 political prisoners that are rotting in the democrat gulag deprived of their rights. This is not America.

I care about the J6 political prisoners that are rotting in the democrat gulag deprived of their rights. This is not America.
There is that.

HOWEVER I resolved it with careful thought. Your ass belongs to the enemy. IF the enemy is the State that is what you called your homeland and they did things to you while you are living... well... they can do that.

Suppose I am in under the jail rotting quietly because I did participate in J6 or whatever they called it. Suppose. Me? Im good as dead. The sooner we get that over with the faster I will tell the Lord of these things when I see Him.

I am just me now in the world. There is no one to lean on as it were if I was hauled off. That would be that. I lived my life and frankly even if they tried to attach the body and imprison it, thats not going to break me. It will be pretty bad yes. But mentally will not break me.

What will it take then? Well not to give anyone any ideas but I do recall a Mental Ward using chemicals and so called medicines to wreck the minds of those who are disobedient. Eventually they are empty. Fed and watered as you would a house plant. They develop just one need. To go find what was stripped or burned chemically out of their memories of which there is none anymore. Nor is there any coherent thought.

THAT would be my red line and I probably will fight such a State.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
the left wants their narrative
which has even changed
it went from Trump inspired an "insurrection"
to
Trump did nothing while it was going on

They want to paint Trump as an insurrectionist so he can run again under the 14th Amendment
I dont think that will work because he is being denied Due Process
A one sided hearing with cherry picked and intimidated witnesses is not Due Process
Cant wait until the Reps take power and kick Schiff, Raskin and the like out of congress
(that is a pipe dream will never happen)

I think Trump wanted to go to the Capital Building to watch Congress pull the votes from a couple of wooden boxes in a ceremony.

It would have been highly irregular but eh... no harm.

The problem is that a few days prior to that J6 people thought maybe we should send the Gaurd in and just in case the mobs wanna make trouble of some sort. They got laughed and jeered out due to bad optics and bad idea and so on.

After J6 they finally brought the Gaurd in who had nothing to do but stand around, sleep, eat and stand around some more. The people would not be so stupid as to continue that problem. So the whole thing was called off after 89 days exactly so Uncle Sam does not trigger the 90th day benefits for deployment to those Gaurd who wasted several months of their lives doing ****all.

Serves them right.

The government will do what they think they will try to do. However the People are aware that they collectively together can simply null the Government in anything as our Founders Intended.

If only we had the balls to remember that we are Americans. Regardless of our differences.

If we dont have that, we have nothing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock