XPO | I Will Always Remember Labor Day As The Day...

that CF was shut down...now I guess the ex Con-Way employees know the feeling of being shafted? not trying to stir up anything, just an observation after reading posts on the XPO forum... at least the current xpo employees have a job
Just for the record.... I do not wish for the drivers to be unemployed.... there were some who rubbed it in our faces..... to those that did....karma is one thing that I do believe in.

that CF was shut down...now I guess the ex Con-Way employees know the feeling of being shafted? not trying to stir up anything, just an observation after reading posts on the XPO forum... at least the current xpo employees have a job
Just for the record.... I do not wish for the drivers to be unemployed.... there were some who rubbed it in our faces..... to those that did....karma is one thing that I do believe in.
Sorry I don't remember that day. I remember the Tuesday and the weeks after labor day. **** off customer trying to give you all the CF freight and telling them no. Harassment from CF driver while on the street. Like cutting the airline between the truck and trailer, pulling the fifth wheel pin when drivers went into make pickup and deliveries. For weeks afterwards you had to do a pre-trip at every delivery and pick-up and check everything. I had me pin pulled 5 times in 3 days though every time I caught it and fixed it some weren't so lucky. Those f##king azzhole blamed us, I worked at AF at the time, and we had nothing to do with it. Then in the following weeks the union started showing up outside our gate. Funny how that works. Had no interest in us before then.
I was shocked and surprised this happened and I hate to see anyone lose there job that way, but the way some of us were treated on the street by some of these azzhole CF driver is inexcusable

Sorry I don't remember that day. I remember the Tuesday and the weeks after labor day. **** off customer trying to give you all the CF freight and telling them no. Harassment from CF driver while on the street. Like cutting the airline between the truck and trailer, pulling the fifth wheel pin when drivers went into make pickup and deliveries. For weeks afterwards you had to do a pre-trip at every delivery and pick-up and check everything. I had me pin pulled 5 times in 3 days though every time I caught it and fixed it some weren't so lucky. Those f##king azzhole blamed us, I worked at AF at the time, and we had nothing to do with it. Then in the following weeks the union started showing up outside our gate. Funny how that works. Had no interest in us before then.
I was shocked and surprised this happened and I hate to see anyone lose there job that way, but the way some of us were treated on the street by some of these azzhole CF driver is inexcusable
I am sure that there were some that went to the extreme.... much like the ones that rubbed it in our faces that we were out of a job.

after reading this post, I am sorry I posted this...like I said, I wasn't trying to stir up anything, but obviously I did..sorry, this was not the intent. Only an acknowledgement to the working people in the trucking industry...I won't name any company, but lets just say for all of them...

after reading this post, I am sorry I posted this...like I said, I wasn't trying to stir up anything, but obviously I did..sorry, this was not the intent. Only an acknowledgement to the working people in the trucking industry...I won't name any company, but lets just say for all of them...
I totally agree.... I heard that there were some people that didn't take the closure well.

For me I moved on.

I took no offense to your post and I truly felt bad for the guys that lost there jobs and don't wish that on anyone. At that time I worked in a large metro area and want to let some know what happened on the other side. That CF closure didn't only effect them but every carrier out there.